Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  229
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 630

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,240
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth

    You have provided nothing to back up your feeble belief. Nothing.

    No facts, no examples, no rational argument, nothing but childish tantrums demanding that everyone owes you something to validate your fantasy.

    How many people on here have related to you first hand experiences, not statistics?

    People who have had Covid. People whose family have been hospitalised because of Covid.

    People who have been in and out of hospitals.

    Posters whose friends are Nurses , Doctors and Paramedics working in these hospitals.

    You are demanding like an absolute cunt, that everyone should follow you like a sheep and insist that all these posters and their friends and family are liars.

    What a pathetic wanker that makes you.

    You have a poster who has buried and cremated many of those victims and your response to him was to mock him and call him a coward. What does that say about you?


    You have not once even attempted to prove the babyish nonsense you subscribe to is real, and yet here you are again demanding everyone suck up to your foolish demands on a fools errand in which you would not believe a thing provided

    as evidence, because you do not have the bollocks to climb down from your Ivory Tower.


    You are starting from something that could never even be described as an axiom, because it is not a worthy or fit assumption to make. It is a far fetched ludicrous fantasy to suggest that anyone has to explain to you how a virus works

    when this is a long established fact that has never been in dispute for many, many years.


    There is nothing novel about a virus and diseases being able to spread through droplet and aerosols.

    In every argument here about Covid you have shown yourself up as a loser. A poor debater of facts and a terribly presumptuous and ill informed chancer who is embarrassingly unable to grasp even the simplest of concepts.

    Get of your stool and give us some facts.

    Provide us with one grain of truth.

    Stop playing Doctor with people's lives and encouraging others to wimp out and lead by example.

    You have a ton of questions to answer before you can pretend that other people should take your ridiculous assertions seriously.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,672
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth

    You have provided nothing to back up your feeble belief. Nothing.

    No facts, no examples, no rational argument, nothing but childish tantrums demanding that everyone owes you something to validate your fantasy.

    How many people on here have related to you first hand experiences, not statistics?

    People who have had Covid. People whose family have been hospitalised because of Covid.

    People who have been in and out of hospitals.

    Posters whose friends are Nurses , Doctors and Paramedics working in these hospitals.

    You are demanding like an absolute cunt, that everyone should follow you like a sheep and insist that all these posters and their friends and family are liars.

    What a pathetic wanker that makes you.

    You have a poster who has buried and cremated many of those victims and your response to him was to mock him and call him a coward. What does that say about you?


    You have not once even attempted to prove the babyish nonsense you subscribe to is real, and yet here you are again demanding everyone suck up to your foolish demands on a fools errand in which you would not believe a thing provided

    as evidence, because you do not have the bollocks to climb down from your Ivory Tower.


    You are starting from something that could never even be described as an axiom, because it is not a worthy or fit assumption to make. It is a far fetched ludicrous fantasy to suggest that anyone has to explain to you how a virus works

    when this is a long established fact that has never been in dispute for many, many years.


    There is nothing novel about a virus and diseases being able to spread through droplet and aerosols.

    In every argument here about Covid you have shown yourself up as a loser. A poor debater of facts and a terribly presumptuous and ill informed chancer who is embarrassingly unable to grasp even the simplest of concepts.

    Get of your stool and give us some facts.

    Provide us with one grain of truth.

    Stop playing Doctor with people's lives and encouraging others to wimp out and lead by example.

    You have a ton of questions to answer before you can pretend that other people should take your ridiculous assertions seriously.
    sorry seven times larry but evidence isn't proof. if you want to believe something that is up to you. if you want me to believe it i need proof. i know you're a spastic but this is simple
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,240
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth

    You have provided nothing to back up your feeble belief. Nothing.

    No facts, no examples, no rational argument, nothing but childish tantrums demanding that everyone owes you something to validate your fantasy.

    How many people on here have related to you first hand experiences, not statistics?

    People who have had Covid. People whose family have been hospitalised because of Covid.

    People who have been in and out of hospitals.

    Posters whose friends are Nurses , Doctors and Paramedics working in these hospitals.

    You are demanding like an absolute cunt, that everyone should follow you like a sheep and insist that all these posters and their friends and family are liars.

    What a pathetic wanker that makes you.

    You have a poster who has buried and cremated many of those victims and your response to him was to mock him and call him a coward. What does that say about you?


    You have not once even attempted to prove the babyish nonsense you subscribe to is real, and yet here you are again demanding everyone suck up to your foolish demands on a fools errand in which you would not believe a thing provided

    as evidence, because you do not have the bollocks to climb down from your Ivory Tower.


    You are starting from something that could never even be described as an axiom, because it is not a worthy or fit assumption to make. It is a far fetched ludicrous fantasy to suggest that anyone has to explain to you how a virus works

    when this is a long established fact that has never been in dispute for many, many years.


    There is nothing novel about a virus and diseases being able to spread through droplet and aerosols.

    In every argument here about Covid you have shown yourself up as a loser. A poor debater of facts and a terribly presumptuous and ill informed chancer who is embarrassingly unable to grasp even the simplest of concepts.

    Get of your stool and give us some facts.

    Provide us with one grain of truth.

    Stop playing Doctor with people's lives and encouraging others to wimp out and lead by example.

    You have a ton of questions to answer before you can pretend that other people should take your ridiculous assertions seriously.
    sorry seven times larry but evidence isn't proof. if you want to believe something that is up to you. if you want me to believe it i need proof. i know you're a spastic but this is simple

    Nobody gives a shit what you believe. You are the one demanding that everyone prove something that is accepted FACT in order to pretend that your fantasy is worthy of attention.

    If evidence is not proof then why waste everyone's time with the childish bullshit you choose to believe?

    Stop running away and answer all the posters still waiting for you to bring anything to the table.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,672
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth

    You have provided nothing to back up your feeble belief. Nothing.

    No facts, no examples, no rational argument, nothing but childish tantrums demanding that everyone owes you something to validate your fantasy.

    How many people on here have related to you first hand experiences, not statistics?

    People who have had Covid. People whose family have been hospitalised because of Covid.

    People who have been in and out of hospitals.

    Posters whose friends are Nurses , Doctors and Paramedics working in these hospitals.

    You are demanding like an absolute cunt, that everyone should follow you like a sheep and insist that all these posters and their friends and family are liars.

    What a pathetic wanker that makes you.

    You have a poster who has buried and cremated many of those victims and your response to him was to mock him and call him a coward. What does that say about you?


    You have not once even attempted to prove the babyish nonsense you subscribe to is real, and yet here you are again demanding everyone suck up to your foolish demands on a fools errand in which you would not believe a thing provided

    as evidence, because you do not have the bollocks to climb down from your Ivory Tower.


    You are starting from something that could never even be described as an axiom, because it is not a worthy or fit assumption to make. It is a far fetched ludicrous fantasy to suggest that anyone has to explain to you how a virus works

    when this is a long established fact that has never been in dispute for many, many years.


    There is nothing novel about a virus and diseases being able to spread through droplet and aerosols.

    In every argument here about Covid you have shown yourself up as a loser. A poor debater of facts and a terribly presumptuous and ill informed chancer who is embarrassingly unable to grasp even the simplest of concepts.

    Get of your stool and give us some facts.

    Provide us with one grain of truth.

    Stop playing Doctor with people's lives and encouraging others to wimp out and lead by example.

    You have a ton of questions to answer before you can pretend that other people should take your ridiculous assertions seriously.
    sorry seven times larry but evidence isn't proof. if you want to believe something that is up to you. if you want me to believe it i need proof. i know you're a spastic but this is simple

    Nobody gives a shit what you believe. You are the one demanding that everyone prove something that is accepted FACT in order to pretend that your fantasy is worthy of attention.

    If evidence is not proof then why waste everyone's time with the childish bullshit you choose to believe?

    Stop running away and answer all the posters still waiting for you to bring anything to the table.
    tell me how you know covid is real. you say it's a fact then it should be easy to prove how you know
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,240
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth

    You have provided nothing to back up your feeble belief. Nothing.

    No facts, no examples, no rational argument, nothing but childish tantrums demanding that everyone owes you something to validate your fantasy.

    How many people on here have related to you first hand experiences, not statistics?

    People who have had Covid. People whose family have been hospitalised because of Covid.

    People who have been in and out of hospitals.

    Posters whose friends are Nurses , Doctors and Paramedics working in these hospitals.

    You are demanding like an absolute cunt, that everyone should follow you like a sheep and insist that all these posters and their friends and family are liars.

    What a pathetic wanker that makes you.

    You have a poster who has buried and cremated many of those victims and your response to him was to mock him and call him a coward. What does that say about you?


    You have not once even attempted to prove the babyish nonsense you subscribe to is real, and yet here you are again demanding everyone suck up to your foolish demands on a fools errand in which you would not believe a thing provided

    as evidence, because you do not have the bollocks to climb down from your Ivory Tower.


    You are starting from something that could never even be described as an axiom, because it is not a worthy or fit assumption to make. It is a far fetched ludicrous fantasy to suggest that anyone has to explain to you how a virus works

    when this is a long established fact that has never been in dispute for many, many years.


    There is nothing novel about a virus and diseases being able to spread through droplet and aerosols.

    In every argument here about Covid you have shown yourself up as a loser. A poor debater of facts and a terribly presumptuous and ill informed chancer who is embarrassingly unable to grasp even the simplest of concepts.

    Get of your stool and give us some facts.

    Provide us with one grain of truth.

    Stop playing Doctor with people's lives and encouraging others to wimp out and lead by example.

    You have a ton of questions to answer before you can pretend that other people should take your ridiculous assertions seriously.
    sorry seven times larry but evidence isn't proof. if you want to believe something that is up to you. if you want me to believe it i need proof. i know you're a spastic but this is simple

    Nobody gives a shit what you believe. You are the one demanding that everyone prove something that is accepted FACT in order to pretend that your fantasy is worthy of attention.

    If evidence is not proof then why waste everyone's time with the childish bullshit you choose to believe?

    Stop running away and answer all the posters still waiting for you to bring anything to the table.
    tell me how you know covid is real. you say it's a fact then it should be easy to prove how you know

    Stop running away and put on your big boy pants.

    This is all about YOU.

    Stand up and answer the questions that all the posters have posed you over the last 12 months and stop pretending you have the right to ask anyone for anything until you do so.


    You have used every excuse in the book.

    "I don't have to provide any evidence!

    "Evidence is not proof"

    " I know better than you"

    " You have to answer my questions and make my argument for me"

    " You have to mash up my food and warm up my bottle"

    " bah,wah, wah,..wanna bikkit"
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,672
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth

    You have provided nothing to back up your feeble belief. Nothing.

    No facts, no examples, no rational argument, nothing but childish tantrums demanding that everyone owes you something to validate your fantasy.

    How many people on here have related to you first hand experiences, not statistics?

    People who have had Covid. People whose family have been hospitalised because of Covid.

    People who have been in and out of hospitals.

    Posters whose friends are Nurses , Doctors and Paramedics working in these hospitals.

    You are demanding like an absolute cunt, that everyone should follow you like a sheep and insist that all these posters and their friends and family are liars.

    What a pathetic wanker that makes you.

    You have a poster who has buried and cremated many of those victims and your response to him was to mock him and call him a coward. What does that say about you?


    You have not once even attempted to prove the babyish nonsense you subscribe to is real, and yet here you are again demanding everyone suck up to your foolish demands on a fools errand in which you would not believe a thing provided

    as evidence, because you do not have the bollocks to climb down from your Ivory Tower.


    You are starting from something that could never even be described as an axiom, because it is not a worthy or fit assumption to make. It is a far fetched ludicrous fantasy to suggest that anyone has to explain to you how a virus works

    when this is a long established fact that has never been in dispute for many, many years.


    There is nothing novel about a virus and diseases being able to spread through droplet and aerosols.

    In every argument here about Covid you have shown yourself up as a loser. A poor debater of facts and a terribly presumptuous and ill informed chancer who is embarrassingly unable to grasp even the simplest of concepts.

    Get of your stool and give us some facts.

    Provide us with one grain of truth.

    Stop playing Doctor with people's lives and encouraging others to wimp out and lead by example.

    You have a ton of questions to answer before you can pretend that other people should take your ridiculous assertions seriously.
    sorry seven times larry but evidence isn't proof. if you want to believe something that is up to you. if you want me to believe it i need proof. i know you're a spastic but this is simple

    Nobody gives a shit what you believe. You are the one demanding that everyone prove something that is accepted FACT in order to pretend that your fantasy is worthy of attention.

    If evidence is not proof then why waste everyone's time with the childish bullshit you choose to believe?

    Stop running away and answer all the posters still waiting for you to bring anything to the table.
    tell me how you know covid is real. you say it's a fact then it should be easy to prove how you know

    Stop running away and put on your big boy pants.

    This is all about YOU.

    Stand up and answer the questions that all the posters have posed you over the last 12 months and stop pretending you have the right to ask anyone for anything until you do so.


    You have used every excuse in the book.

    "I don't have to provide any evidence!

    "Evidence is not proof"

    " I know better than you"

    " You have to answer my questions and make my argument for me"

    " You have to mash up my food and warm up my bottle"

    " bah,wah, wah,..wanna bikkit"
    this is your belief. no surprise you couldn't tell me how you know covid is real. because you can't. you have only been told something & chose to believe it. tell me how you know seven times larry
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,819
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    550
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth
    But this is it, all I said was that there were MORE DEATHS. I didn’t say they were due to Covid. But they are due to SOMETHING, so what is that? You tell me.
    And as for your hospitals not being swamped, well I suppose it depends where you live. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you’re from Oz, so it’s no surprise that your hospitals aren’t swamped. You and New Zealand are virtually the only places in the World that have this so called virus or whatever it is or whatever you want to call it under control.
    So again, I’m not saying it’s “Real” , but if it isn’t real , then YOU need to justify the figures I’ve posted.
    Now I could get all indignant and annoyed at you like Beanz, and I can see why he is, but I refuse to lose my rag about this until I can get some sort of concrete belief and facts FROM YOU.
    So the time has come my friend to put some meat on the bone.
    Please don’t disappoint me and come back with the old “I don’t have to answer to anyone shtik.”
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,672
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth
    But this is it, all I said was that there were MORE DEATHS. I didn’t say they were due to Covid. But they are due to SOMETHING, so what is that? You tell me.
    And as for your hospitals not being swamped, well I suppose it depends where you live. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you’re from Oz, so it’s no surprise that your hospitals aren’t swamped. You and New Zealand are virtually the only places in the World that have this so called virus or whatever it is or whatever you want to call it under control.
    So again, I’m not saying it’s “Real” , but if it isn’t real , then YOU need to justify the figures I’ve posted.
    Now I could get all indignant and annoyed at you like Beanz, and I can see why he is, but I refuse to lose my rag about this until I can get some sort of concrete belief and facts FROM YOU.
    So the time has come my friend to put some meat on the bone.
    Please don’t disappoint me and come back with the old “I don’t have to answer to anyone shtik.”
    for a start excess morality can be measured in several ways. raw number of deaths, p-score, years of life lost. they all have limitations. there are a number of important points about this excess mortality number & what it means & what it doesn't mean & what we can extrapolate, what we can't know & what we should take into account. there are many different things to consider. could there not be other explanations for why there may be excess deaths other than the official story of this excess mortality? what if there are other factors? examples from personal experience is elderly in care homes being clumped together with the sick & not taken to hospitals, or dying after being put on a ventilator. could this not account for some of these excess deaths? there have been increases in diabetes, alzheimer's, high blood pressure, pneumonia. the lockdowns themselves, disruptions due to the plandemic with people i know not getting treatment or surgeries due to cancellations, i knew an older lady who avoided her doctor & hospitals due to fear of exposure to the virus, this may have contributed to her death, isolating people indoors, scared & afraid, stress, unemployment, deaths of despair. because of the wide spread disruptions people haven't had access to the types of medical services that they would have for their basic medical conditions that have nothing to do with convid 19. there are so many different ways that what is happening on the grander scale & the restrictions themselves can be contributory to an excess death number. so could there not be many other factors that play into this? i haven't even brought up vaccines but i know young healthy people that have had sever reactions, some have had none. but who knows how a bad reaction could affect someone with a comorbidity disease or two or an elderly person & i'm not just talking about the convidvaccine. why would you get annoyed with me trying to find the truth? you have admitted that you don't know the causes of death & that you don't know that convid is a virus caught through the air or of surfaces, neither do i. but unlike you i prefer to know rather than believe what others have said & i base my knowledge on real life experiences
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,070
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2279
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    [QUOTE=TIC;1574336]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    free beer weed donuts to get a vax. dangle that carrot keeps coming up. a carrot in front of an animal that is unable to think
    What ? that doesn't make a lot of sense.
    what part you struggling with?
    The start, middle and end part that doesn't make any sense in English. Please explain the context of your statement.
    Still waiting to simply explain what on earth your reference to beer donuts and carrot etc.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,542
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    764
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    ive had the vaccine, anyone interested in my side affects?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    60,311
    Mentioned
    1605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2853
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    ive had the vaccine, anyone interested in my side affects?
    That is what the thread is about so yes.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,542
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    764
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    ive had the vaccine, anyone interested in my side affects?
    That is what the thread is about so yes.
    didnt really have any, my wife said she had a sore arm but she is always moaning so who knows
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  13. #88
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,672
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    [QUOTE=Dark Lord Al;1574487]
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    free beer weed donuts to get a vax. dangle that carrot keeps coming up. a carrot in front of an animal that is unable to think
    What ? that doesn't make a lot of sense.
    what part you struggling with?
    The start, middle and end part that doesn't make any sense in English. Please explain the context of your statement.
    Still waiting to simply explain what on earth your reference to beer donuts and carrot etc.
    already replied. spicoli touched on some of it. you forgot weed
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,830
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1798
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Has any org done a survey on how many people don't believe COVID is real?

    Discounting all the other conspiracy theories, like it was purposely unleashed upon the world by the Chinese/Russians/extraterrestrials/whatever. Because even those believe COVID is real... they just argue about how it came about.

    No. I'm talking about those who believe it's not real... it doesn't exist.

    Because frankly, I'd be interested in knowing the percentage. Nationally, globally... I don't care. Any reliable surveys will do.

    IMO, this is important because...

    People can fight about masks, vaccines, whose fault it was... etc, etc, etc. As long as they believe it's real... they fall on one side of the survey and either publicly or secretly (without their friends knowing) they'll take X or Y precaution.

    The ones who believe it's NOT real, however, presumably will waltz on through life eschewing any precautions to protect themselves or others.

    I'd just be interested in knowing how many TICs there are out there.

    10? 20? 50 percent?

    Inquiring minds want to know.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,819
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    550
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth
    But this is it, all I said was that there were MORE DEATHS. I didn’t say they were due to Covid. But they are due to SOMETHING, so what is that? You tell me.
    And as for your hospitals not being swamped, well I suppose it depends where you live. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you’re from Oz, so it’s no surprise that your hospitals aren’t swamped. You and New Zealand are virtually the only places in the World that have this so called virus or whatever it is or whatever you want to call it under control.
    So again, I’m not saying it’s “Real” , but if it isn’t real , then YOU need to justify the figures I’ve posted.
    Now I could get all indignant and annoyed at you like Beanz, and I can see why he is, but I refuse to lose my rag about this until I can get some sort of concrete belief and facts FROM YOU.
    So the time has come my friend to put some meat on the bone.
    Please don’t disappoint me and come back with the old “I don’t have to answer to anyone shtik.”
    for a start excess morality can be measured in several ways. raw number of deaths, p-score, years of life lost. they all have limitations. there are a number of important points about this excess mortality number & what it means & what it doesn't mean & what we can extrapolate, what we can't know & what we should take into account. there are many different things to consider. could there not be other explanations for why there may be excess deaths other than the official story of this excess mortality? what if there are other factors? examples from personal experience is elderly in care homes being clumped together with the sick & not taken to hospitals, or dying after being put on a ventilator. could this not account for some of these excess deaths? there have been increases in diabetes, alzheimer's, high blood pressure, pneumonia. the lockdowns themselves, disruptions due to the plandemic with people i know not getting treatment or surgeries due to cancellations, i knew an older lady who avoided her doctor & hospitals due to fear of exposure to the virus, this may have contributed to her death, isolating people indoors, scared & afraid, stress, unemployment, deaths of despair. because of the wide spread disruptions people haven't had access to the types of medical services that they would have for their basic medical conditions that have nothing to do with convid 19. there are so many different ways that what is happening on the grander scale & the restrictions themselves can be contributory to an excess death number. so could there not be many other factors that play into this? i haven't even brought up vaccines but i know young healthy people that have had sever reactions, some have had none. but who knows how a bad reaction could affect someone with a comorbidity disease or two or an elderly person & i'm not just talking about the convidvaccine. why would you get annoyed with me trying to find the truth? you have admitted that you don't know the causes of death & that you don't know that convid is a virus caught through the air or of surfaces, neither do i. but unlike you i prefer to know rather than believe what others have said & i base my knowledge on real life experiences
    Nope, not having it. You just spent over 500 words saying ifs, buts and maybes. You threw every possible way you can die into it without saying anything.
    I’m not annoyed with you trying to find the truth. I’m also trying to find the truth.
    You over complicate it. Ok , Covid doesn’t exist, fine. There I said it. BUT……..
    There were 15% more deaths than the previous year, that is not a little inconsequence, that is a serious difference. So it has to because of something?
    You’re quick to point out that it isn’t Covid. Fine I believe you, IF you can say the reason behind the extra deaths. But you can’t , can you?
    Now you might be right, not once have I said you’re not. But the only way you will be taken seriously is by giving an alternative.
    Not throwing the medical Journal at it.
    So like you, I prefer to know . So tell me, I’m all ears.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canada starting clinical trials on ebola vaccine
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Side effects of steroid abuse - be aware
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing