Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Billy Joe vs Canelo Opponents.

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,774
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    814
    Cool Clicks

    Default Billy Joe vs Canelo Opponents.

    How would BJS fair against the previous opponents of Canelo obviously ignoring weight etc.

    Vice Versa as well.

    Which past opponents and styling cause the worst situation for both.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,470
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    734
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Billy Joe vs Canelo Opponents.

    Matthew Hatton would cause him problems
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Downey
    Posts
    606
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1059
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Billy Joe vs Canelo Opponents.

    Alvarez beats everybody Saunders has fought. The same can not be said about Saunders. At least 10 of Alvarez opponents beat Saunders
    The wicked shall die by there own wickedness.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,008
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2251
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Billy Joe vs Canelo Opponents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten Apple View Post
    Alvarez beats everybody Saunders has fought. The same can not be said about Saunders. At least 10 of Alvarez opponents beat Saunders
    feel free to name them.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,470
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    734
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Billy Joe vs Canelo Opponents.

    ive picked 9 Canelo opponents that would cause BJS the most trouble

    Mosley
    Trout
    Mayweather
    Lara
    Cotto
    Golovkin
    Jacobs
    Kovolev
    Liam Smith

    the ones i think have the best chance of beating the BJS of now at the time they fought Canelo are

    Mayweather
    Golovkin
    Jacobs

    Discuss
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,262
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    135
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Billy Joe vs Canelo Opponents.

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    ive picked 9 Canelo opponents that would cause BJS the most trouble

    Mosley
    Trout
    Mayweather
    Lara
    Cotto
    Golovkin
    Jacobs
    Kovolev
    Liam Smith

    the ones i think have the best chance of beating the BJS of now at the time they fought Canelo are

    Mayweather
    Golovkin
    Jacobs

    Discuss
    erislandy. callum. sergey. to the three you listed
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,470
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    734
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Billy Joe vs Canelo Opponents.

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    ive picked 9 Canelo opponents that would cause BJS the most trouble

    Mosley
    Trout
    Mayweather
    Lara
    Cotto
    Golovkin
    Jacobs
    Kovolev
    Liam Smith

    the ones i think have the best chance of beating the BJS of now at the time they fought Canelo are

    Mayweather
    Golovkin
    Jacobs

    Discuss
    erislandy. callum. sergey. to the three you listed
    yeah, i actually meant to write callum, put liam by mistake

    and yes those 3 would also cause him problems, i confident he'd beat lara and the kovalev that fought canelo
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,262
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    135
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Billy Joe vs Canelo Opponents.

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    ive picked 9 Canelo opponents that would cause BJS the most trouble

    Mosley
    Trout
    Mayweather
    Lara
    Cotto
    Golovkin
    Jacobs
    Kovolev
    Liam Smith

    the ones i think have the best chance of beating the BJS of now at the time they fought Canelo are

    Mayweather
    Golovkin
    Jacobs

    Discuss
    erislandy. callum. sergey. to the three you listed
    yeah, i actually meant to write callum, put liam by mistake

    and yes those 3 would also cause him problems, i confident he'd beat lara and the kovalev that fought canelo
    the two thousand & fourteen version of erislandy, even though he was a weight below was & still is a much better boxer than billy joe was or is. i don't think billy joe could hurt the sergey that canelo fought. i'd see both winning decisions over billy joe at the time canelo fought them
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,774
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    814
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Billy Joe vs Canelo Opponents.

    Inactivity and level of opponents will be BJS demise.

    Hope he does well but Canelo will find a way.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2020, 08:57 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2016, 11:40 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:34 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 06:22 PM
  5. Ray Hatton: Billy retired, Billy Graham: I was sacked!
    By Markusdarkus in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 02:18 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing