Despite his loss to Usyk in September, Joshua remains one of the most lucrative fighters in world boxing.
Joshua had offers from both Sky Sports and DAZN after his deal with the former expired last year.
The 2012 Olympic champion was widely expected to continue his association with Sky Sports - having joined the broadcasting giants in 2013 - but he has now put pen to paper on a deal which will see him earn eight figures over the next three to five years.
Joshua - a former two-time heavyweight world champion - said it was DAZN's 'passion' that inspired him to follow Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing.
AJ said: "I am entering a new phase in my career with a new training environment, new coaches and now a new broadcaster. "Negotiations at this level take time so I am pleased to have it all wrapped up and now I can fully focus on giving the fans and DAZN what they want, knockouts in the glamour division. "I've been working with DAZN and following its progress for a long time. "We have enjoyed a really successful partnership in the US for many years and I know the team and understand the passion and drive of the business. "DAZN's vision and passion to innovate is what attracted me to the partnership. "They are leading the digital landscape in sport and the future of sports broadcasting. "I am really looking forward to a long and successful partnership."
Hearn added: "We have been successfully working in partnership with DAZN for many years now and this new announcement with Anthony Joshua emphasises why they continue to set the standard for the future of sports broadcasting. "We have a shared vision with DAZN to make it the unrivalled home of boxing for fans across the world. "Now with Anthony joining the team the stage is set to do even more together and we are looking forward to getting started." Joshua will bid to avenge his defeat against Usyk on August 20 in Saudi Arabia.