Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  207
Dislikes Dislikes:  3

Poll: Who wins Fury or Usyk

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 450

Thread: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    20,047
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1761
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    No one tells John Fury what to do!! He'll fucking swim there. He's a fighting man and means what he says!!
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    5,754
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    288
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Fights on the doorstep of major Holidays can always seem iffy. Massive travel weekend too. In the big picture six months is a long time, especially for Fury imo. But in the spirt of Christmas and with the gift of giving in the air I wonder if ol Turki and the boys will slash a ppv price and slap a bow on it. Not too worried about the belts because we all know is top of the food chain at the moment. Good to see them both centered on the rematch though and looking forward to it big time.
    Yep me too. Hope Fury can motivate himself one more time. Wasnt there a fight last year week before Xmas? Could become a traditional new fight weekend like first in May and mid November used to be.

    This time I'm 60-40 Usyk. Fury going into a fight without the mental edge over an opponent. New territory.

    Will John be told to watch the fight from back home in Morecambe.....
    Great points

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    237
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    479
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    fury will run like a thief in the rematch.

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    470
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    88
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Poor Steve
    This one seems to have really hurt
    I hope he's just trolling now
    Fury now needs Usyk & not the other way around
    The only way I got hurt is that I couldn't get the 50 million dollars that he got or maybe he got more. As far as you go, learn to cope when somebody calls somebody a rabbit 😆 I'll tell you you really got triggered by that rabbit comment 🤣🤣🤣
    Nah it's just weird watching a grown man behave like a child
    I know people that scored the fight for Fury by a round
    None of them have felt the need to make up narratives
    Anyway I'm looking forward to the rematch
    Both fighters should be fully rested by then & can once again bring their best

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    9,041
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1817
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    Agreed. Great fight. Narrow win and we all want to see it again.

    I even missed my 9000th post as was that glad they'd announced rematch
    Last edited by Mark TKO; 05-30-2024 at 04:59 PM.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    5,754
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    288
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Poor Steve
    This one seems to have really hurt
    I hope he's just trolling now
    Fury now needs Usyk & not the other way around
    The only way I got hurt is that I couldn't get the 50 million dollars that he got or maybe he got more. As far as you go, learn to cope when somebody calls somebody a rabbit 😆 I'll tell you you really got triggered by that rabbit comment 🤣🤣🤣
    Nah it's just weird watching a grown man behave like a child
    I know people that scored the fight for Fury by a round
    None of them have felt the need to make up narratives
    Anyway I'm looking forward to the rematch
    Both fighters should be fully rested by then & can once again bring their best
    Well since you are the judge of all human behavior I guess we should all agree with you. After all you've never seen anybody called names before and you are the shining beacon of good behavior and morality and maturity. You're the typical Anglo-Saxon man. I eat you guys for breakfast

  7. #427
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,995
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    386
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    go put your mask back on
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  8. #428
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,995
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    386
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    "we paid to fix the fight & still lost"
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    470
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    88
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Poor Steve
    This one seems to have really hurt
    I hope he's just trolling now
    Fury now needs Usyk & not the other way around
    The only way I got hurt is that I couldn't get the 50 million dollars that he got or maybe he got more. As far as you go, learn to cope when somebody calls somebody a rabbit 😆 I'll tell you you really got triggered by that rabbit comment 🤣🤣🤣
    Nah it's just weird watching a grown man behave like a child
    I know people that scored the fight for Fury by a round
    None of them have felt the need to make up narratives
    Anyway I'm looking forward to the rematch
    Both fighters should be fully rested by then & can once again bring their best
    Well since you are the judge of all human behavior I guess we should all agree with you. After all you've never seen anybody called names before and you are the shining beacon of good behavior and morality and maturity. You're the typical Anglo-Saxon man. I eat you guys for breakfast
    😂 Diaries of a bruised ego

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    65,167
    Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3042
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    Asked if Fury was the toughest fight he had been in and if ‘The Gypsy King’ was the hardest puncher, Usyk told the Three Knockdown Rule podcast: ‘Toughest fight – yes. Biggest punch – no. Because Derek Chisora, very tough guy. [One punch landed] on the gloves and I said, “Oh my God.’ Like a baseball bat.”’

    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...c126af53&ei=65
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  11. #431
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    9,041
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1817
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    Well despite being filmed out battered this week have just seen Fury's redemption video statement. Looks like he means it for rematch.

    He already has one of the greatest comeback stories in any sport so let's see
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  12. #432
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    5,754
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    288
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    On his way to sparking out The Rabbit by the eighth round and then decided to make it close and play Russian roulette to justify a rematch and then blew it by getting hit on tip of the nose (at the junction of the supratrochlear and supraorbital veins, and it receives small veins upwards to underneath the eyelids. Got hit on the tip of the nose. After that he was done. Bad luck but he deserved it by gambling stupidly. Ego-dystonic behavior is something he is in treatment for. Andrew golota had something like that, where when he had something going good and going his way, he would self-sabotage. Just like big Jay how he self-sabotaged 🤣 and became my breakfast FFS.

  13. #433
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    8,108
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    On his way to sparking out The Rabbit by the eighth round and then decided to make it close and play Russian roulette to justify a rematch and then blew it by getting hit on tip of the nose (at the junction of the supratrochlear and supraorbital veins, and it receives small veins upwards to underneath the eyelids. Got hit on the tip of the nose. After that he was done. Bad luck but he deserved it by gambling stupidly. Ego-dystonic behavior is something he is in treatment for. Andrew golota had something like that, where when he had something going good and going his way, he would self-sabotage. Just like big Jay how he self-sabotaged 🤣 and became my breakfast FFS.
    Yeah very good.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  14. #434
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,969
    Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1330
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    On his way to sparking out The Rabbit by the eighth round and then decided to make it close and play Russian roulette to justify a rematch and then blew it by getting hit on tip of the nose (at the junction of the supratrochlear and supraorbital veins, and it receives small veins upwards to underneath the eyelids. Got hit on the tip of the nose. After that he was done. Bad luck but he deserved it by gambling stupidly. Ego-dystonic behavior is something he is in treatment for. Andrew golota had something like that, where when he had something going good and going his way, he would self-sabotage. Just like big Jay how he self-sabotaged ������ and became my breakfast FFS.
    The one problem with that delusional thinking is that Fury was never in control. Quite the opposite for large parts of the fight. Why do you find it so impossible to give credit to Usyk? Is it some weird anti political correctness thing because he is Ukrainian or something?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  15. #435
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    46,167
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    5058
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

    Pretty ironic that the first time Fury was seen in public out and about that he was giving us a live reenactment of round 9. He had the stooper and stumbling down perfectly in the front of that pub. Well done champ.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. What should Usyk do next?
    By Master in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 05-20-2024, 08:40 PM
  2. Fury vs Usyk..2022
    By imp in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2024, 08:48 AM
  3. Usyk vs Fury?
    By imp in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-27-2021, 10:07 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-06-2020, 01:04 AM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-15-2019, 09:02 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Saddo Boxing - Boxing