Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  47
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 109

Thread: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,129
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    365
    Cool Clicks

    Default tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    well done to everyone involved for getting this card done onshort notice, four world title fights & an interim title fight

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,129
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    365
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    sebastians a big big tree & timmy's a small axe, coming to cut him down
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,129
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    365
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    timmy's team flew in six foot four inch southpaw mykal fox three days ago for sparring
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    45,710
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    5040
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    Up in the air as far as getting this one but fact it’s on Saturday prime time may tip me over. It took a bit but they’re finally kicked it up with promotion and getting the word out for premier on Prime. Decent prelims with Elijah Garcia v K Davis and Bohachuk v Mendoza. So so on the Rolly v Cruz co main, it’s ok def not ppv.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,129
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    365
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Up in the air as far as getting this one but fact it’s on Saturday prime time may tip me over. It took a bit but they’re finally kicked it up with promotion and getting the word out for premier on Prime. Decent prelims with Elijah Garcia v K Davis and Bohachuk v Mendoza. So so on the Rolly v Cruz co main, it’s ok def not ppv.
    i think they should have gone with shawn port over abner mares on the comms. regarding rolly v pitbull, i'm not sure how much it helps him but rolly is back with ismael salas
    Last edited by TIC; 03-26-2024 at 11:05 PM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    389
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    74
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    I'm looking forward to this card
    Tszyu vs. Fundora is guaranteed action
    Romero vs. Cruz could be the sleeper fight of the card
    The Lara fight might be a good time to top up the refreshments
    If Martinez makes it to the ring I think Cordova gives him fits win or lose
    Garcia vs. Davis is a good middleweight fight
    Bohachuk vs. Menodoza is also evenly matched

    From tonight until early Monday morning for me the boxing schedule is stacked

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    45,710
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    5040
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Up in the air as far as getting this one but fact it’s on Saturday prime time may tip me over. It took a bit but they’re finally kicked it up with promotion and getting the word out for premier on Prime. Decent prelims with Elijah Garcia v K Davis and Bohachuk v Mendoza. So so on the Rolly v Cruz co main, it’s ok def not ppv.
    i think they should have gone with shawn port over abner mares on the comms. regarding rolly v pitbull, i'm not sure how much it helps him but rolly is back with ismael salas
    Mares is a good guy except when he was trying to literally neuter Agbeko. But on the mic he has about as much charisma as room temperature milk. Would have liked Porter...more so Paulie but that ship has long sailed...but even Shawn can get a little tone deaf. I imagine the combo of him and Ranallo shouting and bantering side by side would have rattled ear drums. Shame they let Al go. I've always like him back to the old school espn cards.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,129
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    365
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    if timmy wins i can see him dropping the wbo belt & fighting errol
    Last edited by TIC; 03-28-2024 at 09:50 PM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,129
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    365
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    elijah garcia has withdrawn due to illness. i'm not sure if they'll find a replacement for kyrone davis or if they'll move the fight to another card. that's probably the best idea
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    45,710
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    5040
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    if timmy wins i can see him dropping the wbo belt & fighting errol
    His people pretty much floated it but not clamoring to see it. Tzsyu needs all eyes on task at hand with Fundora. But a just dominated Spence as a 154 debut feels like a sideways step for Tzsyu. He's finally getting the fan chatter and build...keep that momentum. But tbh Bud has also not indicated a clear direction. Just as Tszyu v Charlo, Tszyu v Crawford makes all the big fight sense in the world. A real attractive common-sense match.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,129
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    365
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    if timmy wins i can see him dropping the wbo belt & fighting errol
    His people pretty much floated it but not clamoring to see it. Tzsyu needs all eyes on task at hand with Fundora. But a just dominated Spence as a 154 debut feels like a sideways step for Tzsyu. He's finally getting the fan chatter and build...keep that momentum. But tbh Bud has also not indicated a clear direction. Just as Tszyu v Charlo, Tszyu v Crawford makes all the big fight sense in the world. A real attractive common-sense match.
    timmy v bud is a real common sense match. is it the match pbc wants?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,129
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    365
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first






    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,129
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    365
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    curmel moton won an eight round unanimous decision over previously unbeaten anthony cuba

    Last edited by TIC; 03-30-2024 at 11:51 PM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    45,710
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    5040
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    First time seeing 17 yr old Moton. Labeled a Mayweather number one prospect and fights nothing like him. He and Anthony Cuba had a nice little one sided war and glad he went distance. First look at Prime too. Like the color scheme and crisp graphics. Miss Bernstein on the mic though.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,129
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    365
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    gave the first to brian
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-13-2023, 05:19 PM
  2. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-05-2023, 05:45 AM
  3. Sebastian Fundora v Carlos Ocampo Showtime Oct. 8
    By Spicoli in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-11-2022, 08:34 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-14-2022, 08:58 AM
  5. Thirty years from now!
    By Primo Carnera in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-20-2015, 12:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Saddo Boxing - Boxing