Re: Questions for Joe Frazier while i'm in philly?
Smokin' Joe - one of the bravest, toughest guys to ever walk into a boxing ring. A real man's man - hats off to the guy fior everything he achieved.
People really overuse the word 'great' (Duke McKenzie pisses me off because every other word is great this, great that), but Joe Frazier was a GREAT fighter!!
- how did it feel running a gym and trying to train people without an ounce of his talent and heart
- did he feel he really won the Bonavena fight?
- What warmups did he do before fights because he always looked like he started cold
- Why did he continue fighting when he was just about blind
- who did he rate as the best fighter he ever faced
Good luck with the interview - you have the second best job in the world !! (ater Jeremy Clarkson)
If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?