Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  205
Dislikes Dislikes:  3

Poll: Who wins Fury or Usyk

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    On his way to sparking out The Rabbit by the eighth round and then decided to make it close and play Russian roulette to justify a rematch and then blew it by getting hit on tip of the nose (at the junction of the supratrochlear and supraorbital veins, and it receives small veins upwards to underneath the eyelids. Got hit on the tip of the nose. After that he was done. Bad luck but he deserved it by gambling stupidly. Ego-dystonic behavior is something he is in treatment for. Andrew golota had something like that, where when he had something going good and going his way, he would self-sabotage. Just like big Jay how he self-sabotaged ������ and became my breakfast FFS.
    The one problem with that delusional thinking is that Fury was never in control. Quite the opposite for large parts of the fight. Why do you find it so impossible to give credit to Usyk? Is it some weird anti political correctness thing because he is Ukrainian or something?
    I call him the rabbit the sausage the shithouse but I never thought about the fact of his Ukrainian anti-political correctness thing or whatever it is you described. I certainly give him credit for outpointing Tyson Fury even though I had it pretty much a draw. I certainly do give him credit for that. But what I wrote is the way I think it happened

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury's binge drinking training regime might have already lost him the rematch. What happens 1st? Fury retires again or pulls out?

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Zhelezo View Post
    Fury's binge drinking training regime might have already lost him the rematch. What happens 1st? Fury retires again or pulls out?
    Fury is just letting his hair down, relaxing and recharging his batteries after a hard fight against Usyk. He needs to get the urge of drinking out of his system and doing it in a big way. A bit like Ricky Hatton.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Zhelezo View Post
    Fury is just letting his hair down, relaxing and recharging his batteries after a hard fight against Usyk. He needs to get the urge of drinking out of his system and doing it in a big way. A bit like Ricky Hatton.
    If Tyson butchers his ribs again and cracks or splinters that mandible of Usyk again, it'll go how it HAD BEEN GOING and he'll avenge

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury says he is "back in the gym" preparing for his rematch with undisputed heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk on 21 December in Saudi Arabia.

The English fighter suffered the first defeat of his pro career last month, losing a split decision to Ukraine's Usyk.

Fury, 35, says he is "relishing" the opportunity to seek revenge and posted a video of him training on a heavy bag on his Instagram.

"I’ve done everything in boxing but I ain’t come back from a loss," Fury said.

"I relish it, the chance to come back and redeem myself. December 21st is all me, undisputed here we come."

The rematch is still six months away but Fury says he is "counting down the days" until he can get "redemption".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/c988djvxjwzo
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

tyson says a lot of things, most of it is bullshit
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Thread Information