Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PAC vs RIOS

Good business. Arum is one gotdamn smart muffukker. Lol!

Most likely it will happen. I like this fight.

Pac won't stand stationary and trade shots with Rios. And I think everybody knows that already. He'd be in-and-out side-to-side popping him and slowly tearing him apart just like the Margarito fight. But much competitive than that.

ICB Guest

I hope it doesn't it will be a one sided beat down, remember Richard Abril gave Brandon Rios a boxing lesson. Put Brandon Rios in with someone his own sort of level who stands infront of him, so we can see more of what we see last night.

Danny Perez vs Brandon Rios for example would be amazing, why feed Brandon Riios to the wolves and have his career seriously damaged ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I hope it doesn't it will be a one sided beat down, remember Richard Abril gave Brandon Rios a boxing lesson. Put Brandon Rios in with someone his own sort of level who stands infront of him, so we can see more of what we see last night.

Danny Perez vs Brandon Rios for example would be amazing, why feed Brandon Riios to the wolves and have his career seriously damaged ?
    I think Pac has slipped enough as a fighter where a fight with Rios would be intriguing.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zhubin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

I think Pac has slipped enough as a fighter where a fight with Rios would be intriguing.
    I don't, Rios doesn't have the counter punching abilities of Marquez or Bradley to trouble Manny, Pacquiao will just pot shot Rios and either stop him from cuts or beat him by shut out, I said it before and still stand by it today, Marquez makes Rios look like a bitch, and Abril will do the same in a rematch, he already beat Rios once

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got it . . .
    Rios vs L. Peterson and a co-main event to
    Bradley vs Mayweather
    Ok, Mayweather don't fit into the equation. So maybe Judah just because he's in line to fight Peterson as his mandatory. Or better yet, Berto vs Bradley.
    Last edited by Ant Live; 10-15-2012 at 01:56 AM.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Pacquiao wouldn't make cat food out of Rios he's completely finished, never mind having slipped enough. I'd love to see Rios get stopped so I'm all in favour of this fight really, but in terms of competitiveness I think he and DAnny Garcia or Lucas Matthyse would match up perfectly.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Manny knocks Rios out. If Abril outclasses you and Alvarado leaves you stunned on the outside off ok-ish combos...Manny and anyone else with mobility and a similiar skillset takes it. For me even Lucas is boxing wise enough off last few big fights that his one punch power stops Brandon in his tracks. He'll punch through Rios.

Rios and Bradley smells like a possibility. Bank it.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's see what version of Manny turns up for the Marquez fight first. Apparently he was supposed to be at the Wild Card already but has put it back for at least a month. He does seem to be slipping and he's got his hands full with Marquez especially if he isn't going to train properly for the fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    If Pacquiao wouldn't make cat food out of Rios he's completely finished, never mind having slipped enough. I'd love to see Rios get stopped so I'm all in favour of this fight really, but in terms of competitiveness I think he and DAnny Garcia or Lucas Matthyse would match up perfectly.
    Same response I was going to make, except I think Matthyse knocks Rios out without too much trouble too. Rios vs Danny Garcia is the fight I'd most like to see at 140.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacquiao's still very good but isn't what he used to be, and the last appearance of the true prime Pacquiao was the Margarito fight in Nov 2010, but I'd still like to see a match with Rios.

Even with Pacquiao past it, the prime Rios can't whup Pacquiao. Too limited, and I'd love to see that dude get a good, ol' fashion ass-whuppin' which Rios will get if this mismatch gets made...

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shza View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Same response I was going to make, except I think Matthyse knocks Rios out without too much trouble too. Rios vs Danny Garcia is the fight I'd most like to see at 140.
    I don't know about not having much trouble, but I'd be really confident that Mattyhse would win big down the stretch. I'd most like to see Rios take on Wladimir Klitshko and a pack of wolves in an open weight bout, but I suppose Garcia would have a decent chance to knock off one of his three IQ points if that happens. Once he is on the end of a proper beating or two there will be people with downs syndrome who are more articulate than that waste of air. I'm a big fan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like to see Rios take a shoot from Bailey

Mentioned
    1681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have not watched the fight and seem to remember a lot of hate for Rios on here for his comments to Roach and not making weight against Murray and robbery against Abril. Now most posters have changed their tune because of this fight! I need to see it and how fickle are fans?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information