Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clinton Portis and Chris Samuels are idiots

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Clinton Portis and Chris Samuels are idiots

[youtube=425,350]o77coI3O9ps[/youtube]

I usually don't get this fired up but....

#1 Michael Vick is not a community role model. He's an idiot, I used to at least respect his skill but let's face facts he's a piece of shit.

#2 Dog fighting is mean....I have a dog and I think it's really juvenile to fight dogs, they aren't built for that

Why do ignorant people love dog fights? I like boxing, but I like that someone can stop everything and say "that's enough" and the fight be stopped....dogs are just animals and DOMESTICATED animals at that, they have to be TAUGHT to fight each other because it's not a natural thing for them....they use their teeth for catching prey and defending themselves vs other predators

I think people who do this shit (Vick, Portis, and Samuels) need to have these dogs on their asses!
    [youtube=425,350]hc5P8n3LRak[/youtube]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Clinton Portis and Chris Samuels are idiots

they have to be TAUGHT to fight each other because it's not a natural thing for them.... Lyle

This little bit I can't agree with.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I was a wee lad of 10 my parents owned two dogs name Chucky and Winston. Chucky was a Black Lab and Winston was a Golden Retriever. They were males bought at the same time from two reputable breeders.

Raised together they were buddies and often ran the farm with each other. Despite the camaraderie they were extremely jealous of each other when it came to getting love from the family. I can recall several occasion were they had to be ripped from each others clutches over a pat on the head. Usually the only way to get them apart was to spray them with the garden hose.

They were not taught to fight.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    they have to be TAUGHT to fight each other because it's not a natural thing for them.... Lyle

Where in nature do dogs fight each other to the death? (unless of course they are different kinds of dogs ie African Wild Dogs vs Hyenas)

Dogs are pack animals they want peace within the pack....other packs may scuffle over territory but rarely ending in death.

El Kabong Guest

also if it's not true then why do "fighting dogs" have to be "trained"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Because Rocky Marciano sucks

El Kabong Guest

......you know there once was another poster who tried to annoy me.....he didn't fair so well

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kinda like humans. It is in our nature to fight. We fight for different reasons and when the time comes to do so we know how. On some level every person can fight. Some are trained to fight with persicion and some fight instinctively and only when necessary.

One thing about dogs is that they will often respect the domain of another. They're a bad ass in their own yard and fight tooth nail to protect it. Take that same dog and place him in another yard and he will roll over in surrender to the same dog they had to whoop up on yesterday.

I imagine that is where the training comes in. And to make them fight past their limits... that we agree on.

I'm just saying that's in a dogs nature to fight. Reach down and take a chicken bone from one if you don't believe me lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

About the pack...

Packs are divided just like gangs in the city. Just because your both wearing red doesn't mean you're from the same set.

Dogs don't see other dogs and say, "Hey, brother! You have fur as well?!"

I'm not trying to sound condescending it's just how I explain things. I know you are a smart guy, Lyle.

El Kabong Guest

understood but dogs don't go looking for fights and when they do fight they for the most part don't kill each other there BG.....and I think making dogs fight each other is just mean not to mention idiotic and juvenile. Dogs are all about being dominant and dominance is not achieved through killing

The dogs they own aren't pets, they serve no purpose other than to kill....what kind of life is that for anything MAN or BEAST.

I'm no vegan or wussy when it comes to how animals should be treated, I'm for hunting, hell I'm from the south it's what we do, hunt, fish, and drink....but there is a line between being respectful of nature and being .....well I can't think of something bad enough to call the people who fight dogs and yes it's a HUGE problem down here....I wouldn't feel bad shooting every last one of those motherfuckers that does that shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You need to get your head out of your a** first in order to believe it!!!!! It's people like you that let this sh*t carry on......These men are idiots, criminals and sadists......not to mention Dogfighting is usually a cover for many other illegal activities as well.....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I was a wee lad of 10 my parents owned two dogs name Chucky and Winston. Chucky was a Black Lab and Winston was a Golden Retriever. They were males bought at the same time from two reputable breeders.

Raised together they were buddies and often ran the farm with each other. Despite the camaraderie they were extremely jealous of each other when it came to getting love from the family. I can recall several occasion were they had to be ripped from each others clutches over a pat on the head. Usually the only way to get them apart was to spray them with the garden hose.

They were not taught to fight.
    Did you take them for training when they were pups...you know...to an actual dog training course?....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kinda like humans. It is in our nature to fight. We fight for different reasons and when the time comes to do so we know how. On some level every person can fight. Some are trained to fight with persicion and some fight instinctively and only when necessary.

One thing about dogs is that they will often respect the domain of another. They're a bad a** in their own yard and fight tooth nail to protect it. Take that same dog and place him in another yard and he will roll over in surrender to the same dog they had to whoop up on yesterday.

I imagine that is where the training comes in. And to make them fight past their limits... that we agree on.

I'm just saying that's in a dogs nature to fight. Reach down and take a chicken bone from one if you don't believe me lol
    It's not in our nature to fight....It's idiots that need to feel vindicated that make this world bad...my mom didn't love me enough...my penis is small....I was never hugged as a child....left alone...or any other excuse a neanderthal gives to explain unexcusable behavior.....my god has a bigger dick than your god......take your pick of excuse to do unnatural actions.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

understood but dogs don't go looking for fights and when they do fight they for the most part don't kill each other there BG.....and I think making dogs fight each other is just mean not to mention idiotic and juvenile. Dogs are all about being dominant and dominance is not achieved through killing

The dogs they own aren't pets, they serve no purpose other than to kill....what kind of life is that for anything MAN or BEAST.

I'm no vegan or wussy when it comes to how animals should be treated, I'm for hunting, hell I'm from the south it's what we do, hunt, fish, and drink....but there is a line between being respectful of nature and being .....well I can't think of something bad enough to call the people who fight dogs and yes it's a HUGE problem down here....I wouldn't feel bad shooting every last one of those motherfuckers that does that S***
    CC #1127 Bro!!!!! I could not agree with you more!!!!! It's people like this that share the same disregard for life...terrorist, murderers, sociopaths...all equally worthless.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ragu, I think you mistook my words for those of a dogfighter. I'm not into animal cruelty. I love dogs just like the next guy. All I'm saying is that dogs fight on a regualr basis and they don't have to be coerced into doing it. It just depends on the persoanlity of the dog.

Lyle and I agree for the most part and so do you and I... and you and Lyle.

I don't mind that you gave me a verbal ass whipping. If I was what you thought I was I'd of deserved it. Please reconsider and don't think of me as an animal abuser. Well.. dog abuser. I kill insects on a regular basis. They creep me out.

Thread Information