Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I like BERTO VS. PACQUIAO first

How about an ANDRE BERTO VS. MANNY PACQUIAO fight before a PACQUIAO VS. MAYWEATHER?

I dont know BERTO'S schedule or priorities at this moment,but i think he would be interested on a bout vs. PACQUIAO.This could be an exciting fight and would be beneficial to both fighters IMO.

Manny should not rush his encounter with PBF.Mayweather can wait....
    Nonito Donaire will soon be a name to reckon with...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I like BERTO VS. PACQUIAO first

Quote Originally Posted by happytrip View Post
    How about an ANDRE BERTO VS. MANNY PACQUIAO fight before a PACQUIAO VS. MAYWEATHER?

I dont know BERTO'S schedule or priorities at this moment,but i think he would be interested on a bout vs. PACQUIAO.This could be an exciting fight and would be beneficial to both fighters IMO.

He's fighting Shane Mosley in January. It's been big news. But, as it didn't involve Manny Pacquiao in any way, I can understand why it slipped by you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

He's fighting Shane Mosley in January. It's been big news. But, as it didn't involve Manny Pacquiao in any way, I can understand why it slipped by you
    Hahahaha class these pac fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah,now i remember.....no problem after his fight with Mosley in January he can maybe fight Pacquiao in May or June.The fight would be more exciting if he wins vs. Mosley.Berto's style can make problems for Manny and this would make their fight exciting too.

Thanks for the info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post

Hahahaha class these pac fans.
    you can laugh at me...its no problem.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hmmmm just when i thought that he couldn't become a bigger retard it happens....and yea way to hope that Pacquiao goes after the weakest guy in the division instead of fighting Mayweather

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CLASSIC!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah,now i remember.....no problem after his fight with Mosley in January he can maybe fight Pacquiao in May or June.The fight would be more exciting if he wins vs. Mosley.Berto's style can make problems for Manny and this would make their fight exciting too.

Thanks for the info.
    I highly doubt Pacquiao will be able to fight in May or June next year. Pacquiao will be running for political office in Philippines May 2010 elections and he needs at least 8 weeks to train for a fight so August might be the earliest Pacquiao can possibly fight.

Anyway I think Pacquiao will have 1 more fight before the elections and that will be in March or 1st week of April. Definitely it will not be against Berto or Mosley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fanjohn View Post

Thanks for the info.
    I highly doubt Pacquiao will be able to fight in May or June next year. Pacquiao will be running for political office in Philippines May 2010 elections and he needs at least 8 weeks to train for a fight so August might be the earliest Pacquiao can possibly fight.

Anyway I think Pacquiao will have 1 more fight before the elections and that will be in March or 1st week of April. Definitely it will not be against Berto or Mosley.
    I just feel PACQUIAO VS.MAYWEATHER wont happen early in 2010.So many demands from both sides.Not to include each boxers pride.A miracle is needed to make the fight happen early next year.

In case ...the BERTO VS.PACQUIAO fight could be interesting as a subtitute.Much more if BERTO wins his fight vs. Cotto.Mine is just an idea.nothing more.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for the info.

I just feel PACQUIAO VS.MAYWEATHER wont happen early in 2010.So many demands from both sides.Not to include each boxers pride.A miracle is needed to make the fight happen early next year.

In case ...the BERTO VS.PACQUIAO fight could be interesting as a subtitute.Much more if BERTO wins his fight vs. Cotto.Mine is just an idea.nothing more.

Shame he's fighting Mosley then.

Anyway people need to stop crying about this fight not getting made, it hasn't even been a week since Pacquiao won & already people are deciding it won't happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for the info.

You mean if Berto wins vs. Mosley (not Cotto).

I'm with you that Pacquiao vs. Berto is a good fight and it's an excellent replacement if Pacquiao can't get the Mayweather fight next but it's just unfortunate that Pacquiao's and Berto's fight schedules are totally off this time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You mean if Berto wins vs. Mosley (not Cotto).

I'm with you that Pacquiao vs. Berto is a good fight and it's an excellent replacement if Pacquiao can't get the Mayweather fight next but it's just unfortunate that Pacquiao's and Berto's fight schedules are totally off this time.
    Yeah you are right i guess,the schedules of both fighters is a problem.We cant stop Manny from running in the elections.

btw...yes if BERTO WINS VS. MOSLEY.....My bad,somebody here is disturbing me.terrible dude.lolz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyway people need to stop crying about this fight not getting made, it hasn't even been a week since Pacquiao won & already people are deciding it won't happen.
    I read something about ARUM stating that MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO wont happen in 2010.I just couldnt get the link but promise i came across it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I read something about ARUM stating that MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO wont happen in 2010.I just couldnt get the link but promise i came across it.
    What?! Really??!! You mean Bob Arum, the Top Rank supremo?!

Well, that changes everything, it's not like he has any stake in this fight happening, he's also recognized as an impartial & honest man in all matters, particularly this one.

Thanks for that snippet, you've silenced the doubter in me.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What?! Really??!! You mean Bob Arum, the Top Rank supremo?!

Well, that changes everything, it's not like he has any stake in this fight happening, he's also recognized as an impartial & honest man in all matters, particularly this one.

Thanks for that snippet, you've silenced the doubter in me.
    yea i think we all have to give happytrip a big thumbs up for that detailed report on why Pacquiao/Mayweather wont happen, i read somewhere that Pavlik is gonna fight all 6 of the fighters in the Super Six Tournament back to back when it's over but i seem to have misplaced the link dude's full of shit, and damn, that Cotto sure is a warrior, just got whooped las Saturday and is already scheduled to fight Berto in January, that's what i call balls

Thread Information