Default Zhilei Zhang says "Wilder is out of Ammo!"

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Zhilei Zhang says "Wilder is out of Ammo!"

i saw i saw i thread about this card. i'll use this thread. there is a points system for the five v five
    1 point for a decision win
    2 points for a knockout win
    0 points for a draw
    the captains scores will be doubled
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hrgovic got robbed of captain because Eddie just wants "to kiss wilder's ass".....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Big bang Zhang love the way he expresses himself.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i saw i saw i thread about this card. i'll use this thread. there is a points system for the five v five
    0 points for a draw
    I had remembered one also but looked down about 50 or 60 threads and couldn't find it so started this one

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big Bang Zhang says Big Baby Miller could be next as a tune-up if he gets past Deontay Wilder, and can set up a bid for the title.

Mentioned
    1681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    0 points for a draw
    I had remembered one also but looked down about 50 or 60 threads and couldn't find it so started this one
    The thread got corrupted and had to be deleted. I told big J about it as he started it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    0 points for a draw
    The thread got corrupted and had to be deleted. I told big J about it as he started it.
    Thought so. Fights tomorrow and can't wait to see if Wilder has anything left. Fury took a lot out of him and vice versa. Those were tough fights and went long rounds. After that 3rd fight some expected Deontay to retire or just do one more farewell fight with a KO to punctuate his knockout artist career.

Big Bang Zhang is a worthy opponent.

Mentioned
    1681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big J said this:-

The big blow is Beterbiev getting injured Bivol still has a decent opponent
    Wilder vs. Zhang won't go the distance
    Ford defending in 3 months of winning his title against Ball who should have won a title 3 months ago. Old school mindsets
    Hrgovic vs. Dubois has title implications on the line
    Sheeraz vs. Williams is 50/50 on paper
    Hutchinson vs. Richards is a really good 50/50 UK clash

Mentioned
    1681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The main event is Wilder vs. Zhang which will be the end of Wilder. He is shot to pieces and Zhang will finish him off just as he did Joyce. Zhang will walk through Wilder.

Ford was very lucky to hold on to the title against Kholmatov and think he will be lucky to win against Ball. I hope Nick can win and get the title he deserves but can not see him being able to stop Ford but glad to be proved wrong for this one.

I have never rated Hrgovic and had him losing against Zhang. He has been carefully manoeuvred and kept his high ranking protected in the process. He must see a weakness in Dubois which Usyk exposed but Filip is not as good and has made a serious mistake taking on triple D who will destroy him.

Sheeraz has got some power now training in the USA and think Williams will come to win and leave himself open to his first loss. Good contest and will be an intriguing watch.

Craig Richards has only lost to the top men and Hutchinson is not that level so can see a UD for him.

Great card.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dubois exposed the Rabbit's body as well. I told Fury to crack those ribs and he was cracking it good until he got his fat lazy ass off track. I think Wilder took everything out of Fury and vice versa. I agree that big bang is probably going to walk straight through Wilder but there could be some fireworks early and some double knock downs

Hrgovic didn't deserve to be captain. I'm glad that Deontay Wilder became the captain. Is Eddie hearn really going to want to stick with Deontay Wilder if he gets beaten by Big Bang?
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; Yesterday at 02:31 PM.

Mentioned
    1681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dubois exposed the Rabbit's body as well. I told Fury to crack those ribs and he was cracking it good until he got his fat lazy ass off track. I think Wilder took everything out of Fury and vice versa. I agree that big bang is probably going to walk straight through Wilder but there could be some fireworks early and some double knock downs

Hrgovic didn't deserve to be captain. I'm glad that Deontay Wilder became the captain. Is Eddie hearn really going to want to stick with Deontay Wilder if he gets beaten by Big Bang?
    Eddie will drop Wilder if he can not make any money out of him. The winner of Wilder v Zhang should be ideal opponents for AJ next fight.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eddie will drop Wilder if he can not make any money out of him. The winner of Wilder v Zhang should be ideal opponents for AJ next fight.
    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Precisely. It's a funny symbiotic relationship now. Eddie is trying to figure out if he can make any money on this guy as he fades into the sunset, while at the same time while there is really hoping to revivify his career for a few more good fights and maybe another shot at the title. But no question they will part ways pretty quickly if Big Bang 🈡🈹🈲✴️defeats him easily.

And bullseye again 🎯 🎯 🎯 the winner is the perfect opponent for Anthony. Big Bang is a good boxer even though he has a good Big Bang and he will fight a good strategic boxing match against Anthony.

Mentioned
    1681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Precisely. It's a funny symbiotic relationship now. Eddie is trying to figure out if he can make any money on this guy as he fades into the sunset, while at the same time while there is really hoping to revivify his career for a few more good fights and maybe another shot at the title. But no question they will part ways pretty quickly if Big Bang 🈡🈹🈲✴️defeats him easily.

And bullseye again 🎯 🎯 🎯 the winner is the perfect opponent for Anthony. Big Bang is a good boxer even though he has a good Big Bang and he will fight a good strategic boxing match against Anthony.
    Or Dubois v Hgrovic winner could face AJ.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

291 is too much for Zhang. I don't think much of Wilder. 213 is a great weight for Wilder so I'm picking him to win. He has to go after Zhang without a step back.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

daniel dubois 245.8lbs v filip hrgovic 247.4lbs

dmitry bivol 175 v malik zinad 174.2lbs wba light heavyweight belt

raymond ford 125.4lbs v nick ball 125.8lbs wba featherweight belt

hamzah sheeraz 159.6lbs v austin williams 159.4lbs

willy hutchinson 174lbs v craig richards 174.2llbs
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Thread Information