Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default jmm vs. jaca

what if jmm lose (that would sukx) but would that open up a potential filipino vs. filipino showdown pac vs. jaca? but pac would win that though but still it`ll be a good fight to build up and hype...but still pac and jmm has business to settle I still want to see that...jmm deserves a rematch more then mab even though I still would watch pac against mab. or maybe jmm vs mab...or morales jmm.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: jmm vs. jaca

Now that I think about it aside from Pac and maybe, maybe the youngster Rey Bautista all other Filipino fighters pretty much suck don't they. Don't take this as me talking shit, cuz in reality I really can't think of another current good one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Now that I think about it aside from Pac and maybe, maybe the youngster Rey Bautista all other Filipino fighters pretty much suck don't they. Don't take this as me talking shit, cuz in reality I really can't think of another current good one.
    there are some more pinoy fighters aside from those 2 you mentioned who i'm sure will win a world title in the future. there's rodel mayol, z gorres and nonito donaire to name a few. former world champs gerry penalosa and malcolm tunacao could possibly win another title. also there a lots of promising young prospects in the likes of milan melindo and aj banal (watch out especially for this kid).

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kkisser
    there are some more pinoy fighters aside from those 2 you mentioned who i'm sure will win a world title in the future. there's rodel mayol, z gorres and nonito donaire to name a few. former world champs gerry penalosa and malcolm tunacao could possibly win another title. also there a lots of promising young prospects in the likes of milan melindo and aj banal (watch out especially for this kid).
    Gorres ain't bad but he ain't beating Fernando Montiel. I was not impressed with Mayol in his lost against Eagle Kyowa. I never seen Donaire fight so I wont comment on him. As for Penalosa? He was a good champion as a Flyweight. But he wont be champion again. Especially if he's stupid enough to challenge Rafael Marquez like he stated. Tunacao best days are also behind him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gorres ain't bad but he ain't beating Fernando Montiel. I was not impressed with Mayol in his lost against Eagle Kyowa. I never seen Donaire fight so I wont comment on him. As for Penalosa? He was a good champion as a Flyweight. But he wont be champion again. Especially if he's stupid enough to challenge Rafael Marquez like he stated. Tunacao best days are also behind him.
    we'll see in time. that's what most experts said when pacquiao first faced barrera. i'm pretty sure about mayol. his lost against kyowa was more of a strategy error rather than his lack of abilities. i'm still not closing the doors on penalosa and tunacao, they've been turning out impressive performances of late. we'll see.

MrJohnRuiz Guest

fight is sat night no?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sat. Nov. 25th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo cutmemick, nice sig! cc

you remind me of my bro back here in the PI.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would defenitely trade the people whom I took pictures with, for the people he took pictures with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beautiful fight. I felt satiated. I love fights like these. A work of art.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

I would defenitely trade the people whom I took pictures with, for the people he took pictures with.

yeah, but if you're just going to take pictures with them the better privilege would be with the people you were with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by true p4p king
    what if jmm lose (that would sukx) but would that open up a potential filipino vs. filipino showdown pac vs. jaca? but pac would win that though but still it`ll be a good fight to build up and hype...but still pac and jmm has business to settle I still want to see that...jmm deserves a rematch more then mab even though I still would watch pac against mab. or maybe jmm vs mab...or morales jmm.
    anyways, jmm didn't lose but didn't turn in the impressive performance that i was expecting from him against jimrex who's just bit better than mediocre. i think he should fight barrera next and whoever wins gets to fight pac.

Thread Information