0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default goosen responds to papa trinidad........a good read

heres the link since boxingtalk wont let me copy and paste

http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article9755.html

at least goosen seems to be level headed on this matter and sees things for the way they are

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: goosen responds to papa trinidad........a good read

anybody know a way that i can post articles off boxing talk?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sure I've seen Pumafan and Majesty post articles from there,no idea how though! I like Goossen,a very charismatic and talkative guy!

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    anybody know a way that i can post articles off boxing talk?
    I give you a CC for the read. Too funny and The Goose is loose.

Now to answer your question regarding posting off of boxing talk?
    That site is protected by a java script that wont allow right clicking or copying.
    This affects sorry azz web brosers like Internet Explorer and Firefox but Opera is not limited or hindered to that queer crap. As PBF is to most the best P4P boxer, Opera is the P4P web browser. Although Opera 9 I do not recomend they did too many new changes which are good in a sense but for someone who does a lot of site coding Opera 9 screwed up. Opera 8 is great. You should try it.

Peace.

You can download Opera here:

http://www.oldapps.com/opera.htm

Versions Opera 8.50 thru 9.01 are free. I suggest 8 any version is stable.

Peace.

===============================================

BTW, here is the article.

September 22, 2006

GOOSSEN RESPONDS TO PAPA TRINIDAD!
    By G. Leon

Regarding his comment on leverage: "No one has leverage over Floyd Mayweather today. He is the best in the world today and makes many millions being the Pretty Boy. You are doing the same as you are accusing Oscar of doing, making false comments. If you want your son to come out of retirement and fight Oscar, do it. But don't start talking nonsense about what you don't know. About the only thing you were correct on was that Oscar hadn't lost to Floyd---yet. Believe me, Oscar knows what he's doing trying to get your son off the couch, rather than fighting Floyd."

Regarding his comment of the cheaper menu:

"You mention a cheaper menu where Oscar can afford to eat in with Mayweather. With all due respect, you act as if your son retired undefeated (as Floyd is today). All I say, if he wants to fight Oscar, make a deal with him (you've already backed down from your original demands), so it should be easy. Floyd is fighting November 4 against the linear WBC world welterweight champion in Carlos Baldomir and plans on doing what he has done his whole career, beating him and looking for the next immediate challenge. Come the first quarter of 2007, he'll be back in the ring continuing to making history. It's his time now, and he's ready to continue what he has done his whole career...fight the most challenging fights that can be made and win!"

On his comment of 90/10 split:

"It appears you are doing everything you can to make a fight with Oscar. Be our guest, but let me inform you of one thing, there is no fight in the boxing industry today, including heavyweights, that would be bigger without Floyd Mayweather in it. Oscar and you are two names that would be what it is, a farewell fight. But Floyd and Oscar is an Event. These Events are so few and far between in boxing because to have two active fighters, one wanting to put the final stamp on his career and the other who today stands alone at the top, fighting each other is a rarity."

"In closing, as your son was at one time, and as Oscar is looking to remain for one last fight, Floyd is the greatest fighter today and for many, many, many tomorrow's. It's now Floyd Mayweather's time. The next step is against Baldomir on November 4 at Mandalay Bay. Please watch on HBO PPV, from your couch."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc, thanks danny

Thread Information