Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else kind of hoping Haye gets sparked on Saturday?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Is anyone else kind of hoping Haye gets sparked on Saturday?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a David Haye fan, great for British boxing but he's shown Enzo no respect at all in the runup to this fight.

He says he'll win because he's just an all around 'better human speciman' and how Enzo is not even close to being in his league.

He has said he thinks this fight won't last more than a minute into round 1

Enzo meanwhile whislt bullish about his chances has come off very well I think, not resorting to trash talking and respectful of his opponent.

I think Haye will win, and it's probably better for boxing that he does seeing as he could then go on to make some real noise at heavyweight.

But there's an ever growing part of me that would LOVE to see Enzo do to Haye what Carl Thompson did.

He needs humbling.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is anyone else kind of hoping Haye gets sparked on Saturday?

I actually do believe that he is going to get sparked out to be honest. Hes slower than Enzo and I dont feel that he is fully up for this one like Enzo is to be honest. Hes been struggling to make the weight and this does mean that the power is going to be more towards Enzo himself. Enzo is a bull at the weight and Hayes guard is awful and Enzo will exploit the fact his right hand is held low and I feel he will get in that powerful right hand and stop him.

Dont get me wrong Hayes bloody strong too and if he catches enzo I think that will be it too. Its a real pick em' fight, but I just feel that enzo has done more and deserves the win. He seems the nicer bloke and I think he is the only person of stopping Haye at the 200 pound weight class.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No. I want Haye to KO Enzo and then become a heavyweight champion.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    I actually do believe that he is going to get sparked out to be honest. Hes slower than Enzo and I dont feel that he is fully up for this one like Enzo is to be honest. Hes been struggling to make the weight and this does mean that the power is going to be more towards Enzo himself. Enzo is a bull at the weight and Hayes guard is awful and Enzo will exploit the fact his right hand is held low and I feel he will get in that powerful right hand and stop him.

Dont get me wrong Hayes bloody strong too and if he catches enzo I think that will be it too. Its a real pick em' fight, but I just feel that enzo has done more and deserves the win. He seems the nicer bloke and I think he is the only person of stopping Haye at the 200 pound weight class.
    Yeah good points, I agree, although I disagree that Enzo is the only guy who could stop Haye.

If O'Neil Bell ever actually fought he'd batter the fuck out of Haye imo. The shots that guy can take are just crazy and he would wear Haye down and take him apart brutally in the middle rounds imo.

I'd honestly give Haye practically no chance to beat O'Neil Bell, he's still the best cruiserweight in the division imo. The only reason he didn't beat Mormeck the second time around is because he started too slow and Mormeck ran like a little bitch for the last 5 rounds.

Haye wouldn't run......and consequently would get laid out in spectacular style.

Highlight reel KO for Bell imo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From what little i've heard from haye over the years he hasn't been respectful to any of his opponets, Between his pimp suits and all that other garbage i wouldn't expect him to either. I'm once again excited about seeing this fight either guy could win and i'll be happy.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it'll be exciting... like both men
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm a David Haye fan, great for British boxing but he's shown Enzo no respect at all in the runup to this fight.

He says he'll win because he's just an all around 'better human speciman' and how Enzo is not even close to being in his league.

He has said he thinks this fight won't last more than a minute into round 1

Enzo meanwhile whislt bullish about his chances has come off very well I think, not resorting to trash talking and respectful of his opponent.

I think Haye will win, and it's probably better for boxing that he does seeing as he could then go on to make some real noise at heavyweight.

But there's an ever growing part of me that would LOVE to see Enzo do to Haye what Carl Thompson did.

He needs humbling.
    yeah damn right haye is oging to get sparked,

but in fairness, he is syaing that shit because he is as insecure as he has ever been, he is trying to make him self believe what he is saying, aint working tho this guy has lost this fight in his head already.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    Yeah good points, I agree, although I disagree that Enzo is the only guy who could stop Haye.

If O'Neil Bell ever actually fought he'd batter the fuck out of Haye imo. The shots that guy can take are just crazy and he would wear Haye down and take him apart brutally in the middle rounds imo.

I'd honestly give Haye practically no chance to beat O'Neil Bell, he's still the best cruiserweight in the division imo. The only reason he didn't beat Mormeck the second time around is because he started too slow and Mormeck ran like a little bitch for the last 5 rounds.

Haye wouldn't run......and consequently would get laid out in spectacular style.

Highlight reel KO for Bell imo
    I dont think all of this inactivity is good for him though. He needs a lot more fight is he wants any say at cruiserweight IMO. Hes faught 5 times in 4 years and 2 of those fights were against Mormeck and one of which he lost. On the other hand Haye and Macca are getting in a lot more than that and showing that they are running the show at crusierweight. O'neil Bell is against Tomasz Adamek next in his home ground so that is a potential risk as well and at 33 hes going on a bit too. Lets hope he can get in the mix at the weight because he still can have a say in the devision. But inactivity isnt going to help that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't care who wins if im to tell the truth but I am leaning towards Haye.
    I hope we get a real war. England needs a great domestic fight.

Just remembered I'm working saturday night earlier!

FUCK!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I rather see Enzo get sparked. And I think we will

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, Enzo is going to sleep big time. Another Warren built record that is gonna get tested this weekend. I don't rate Haye that high but he's got the power and Enzo hasnt been in with hardly any tough fights. Haye won't make waves at heavyweight he's too small he should stay cruiser if he can...

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on, Haye's flash-as-fuck but he doesn't come across as an arrogant fraud.

He backs up what he says, he belongs to a minority of fighters that genuinely WANT to challenge themselves against the best available fighters.. How many admit to having a "suspect chin?"

Put it this way, if Enzo beats Haye you wont be seeing him fight ANYONE with a pulse for 18 months.. bet on it.

It's highly possible for Haye to KO Enzo in the 1st round so there's no reason for him to not believe it.

Plus Frank Warren looking SICK, SICK, SICK should be the ultimate motivator for EVERYONE to back Haye.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    I rather see Enzo get sparked. And I think we will
    agreed and agreed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye is slower than who?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seems like you don't know much about boxing with that statement.

Thread Information