Thread: Ricky Hatton Vs Juan Lazcano Pick, RD By RD, Results FREE FOR ALL CHAT

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ricky Hatton Vs Juan Lazcano Pick, RD By RD, Results FREE FOR ALL CHAT

OK starting this pub chat thread early...

Lot of previews and articles about this on the front page and got an audio interview with Juan Lazcano coming tomorrow.

i always said this shouldn't be PPV and that i wasnt buying it but lets see if i can stick to my word

Because 2 things interest me about this fight one is how much Rick has left following a loss and coming up against a name that dosnt motavate him and two just how full the areana will be was it really 55,000 fans buying the tickets or alot of ticket touts trying to make a killing after the frenzy of the mayweather tickets.

the size of the crowd really intests me and if it is fans that is pretty impressive indeed

OK here we go.....

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ricky Hatton Vs Juan Lazcano Pick, RD By RD, Results FREE FOR ALL CHAT

Hatton mid-round TKO, I don't think Hatton will be able to knock out Lazcano, but it's going to be so lop-sided any ref in their right mind won't let it continue.

Fun fact, you actually have these two fight on FNR3.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ricky Hatton Vs Juan Lazcano Pick, RD By RD, Results FREE FOR ALL CHAT

I agree with Killersheep Hatton will win by stoppage in the middle rounds. He will be looking to impress and I think he will.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This isn't being shown in America is it? That's unfortunate I think it will actually be quite a nice fight. Lazcano is a good fighter just not against the top tier I think he'll fall short but will make it entertaining.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    This isn't being shown in America is it? That's unfortunate I think it will actually be quite a nice fight. Lazcano is a good fighter just not against the top tier I think he'll fall short but will make it entertaining.
    No doubt Lazcano will give it his all, it just won't be good enough. But after all he is there to be a sacrificial lamb and should fill that role well.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Respectable Lazcano should wear his waistband chest high.Juan does not have near enough at this point to keep Hatton off.Definition of a 'rebound' match for Hatton

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think its going to be how Ricky approaches this fight. If he comes in and really does look awful from his first loss, I think it will go the full 12 and Ricky will win a close UD. But if he is very focused and wants to prove he only lost to THE best than I think he should have no real problems. Hes got the skill level, power, support and quick feet to easily take Lazcano. But lets just hope that the floyd loss hasnt effected him. It would really be disaster if he lost this fight and I wouldnt back him to carry on. But I have full faith in my man to stop Lazcano early to mid rounds.

COME ON RICKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post

Lot of previews and articles about this on the front page and got an audio interview with Juan Lazcano coming tomorrow.

i always said this shouldn't be PPV and that i wasnt buying it but lets see if i can stick to my word

Because 2 things interest me about this fight one is how much Rick has left following a loss and coming up against a name that dosnt motavate him and two just how full the areana will be was it really 55,000 fans buying the tickets or alot of ticket touts trying to make a killing after the frenzy of the mayweather tickets.

the size of the crowd really intests me and if it is fans that is pretty impressive indeed

OK here we go.....
    It has the makings of an entertaining fight while it lasts, but stay strong on the ppv, a statement needs to be made about treating fans like mugs.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post

OK here we go.....
    It has the makings of an entertaining fight while it lasts, but stay strong on the ppv, a statement needs to be made about treating fans like mugs.
    It's the PPV that pisses me off so much about this.

We should all boycott it. Not even the undercard is great.

Unfortunately i'm a MUG.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im sure theres a new channel stateside that has managed to pick up the rights to the fight? Bloke who told me this lives stateside and was rather delighted to have a 3rd boxing channel on board as they would now pick up any fights that HBO/Showtime let slip through the cracks!!

Remember reading somewhere hatton has already signed a 3 fight deal after this bout with goldenboy promotions which will be in the middle of a bidding war from HBO/Showtime

HBOs original contract with hatton had already ran out and the fact this fight was due to start 5/6 eastern time, put both of the big fight channels off of this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As for the original question

Lazcano to make things as awkward as possible for hatton early on and the 2 styles to make it sloppy early going with even perhaps lazcano getting the slight better of things.

By 4-5 hatton the find his accuracy and begin to work away at lazcano who will eventually run out of steam by 7/8 for a hatton TKO!!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's gonna be on Versus. I don't have that channel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

3rd round k.o if he can do it castillo then lazcano will be a walk over!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

It's gonna be on Versus. I don't have that channel.
    Really? They have a Hatton fight you would think they would have gotten the word out a bit better. I don't have that channel either but I'm sure the English will stream the fight if not it shouldn't be to large of a file to download.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone know what time (Pacific) the fight is being shown?

Thread Information