Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mariusz Wach tested positive for PEDs after his fight with Wladimir Klitschko

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mariusz Wach tested positive for PEDs after his fight with Wladimir Klitschko

Boxen: Positive Doping-Probe bei Wladimir Klitschkos Gegner Mariusz Wach - Boxen - Bild.de

Also, Wach's gloves had padding removed, Vitali caught that before the fight.

Mariusz is a disgrace and should be banned from boxing.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Mariusz Wach tested positive for PEDs after his fight with Wladimir Klitschko

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Boxen: Positive Doping-Probe bei Wladimir Klitschkos Gegner Mariusz Wach - Boxen - Bild.de

Also, Wach's gloves had padding removed, Vitali caught that before the fight.

Mariusz is a disgrace and should be banned from boxing.
    Well well well....how's that for a big win. Wladimir beats the absolute dogshit out of a cheater! I'm curious if Wach's trainer who seems to have some kind of personal vendetta against Wladimir had anything to do with these drugs.

Damn shame and I agree Wach should be banned

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mariusz Wach tested positive for PEDs after his fight with Wladimir Klitschko

There aint a drug that Wach could take to make him any better than Freddy Flintoff. All he enhanced was his ability to get punched in the face for a longer period of time.

Way to go!!
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah he should be banned

i am not totally convinced on the video tho, the klits have been known to pull this sort of stunt before

if you were in the dressing room in most of their fights you would see an incident like this
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont think the glove thing is anything to get excited about. If you thought some cunt was trying to stove your brothers face in with a loaded glove you'd have your hands around his throat in a heartbeat right?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He used PED to look that bad , he must be awful without them.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought the padding missing in the glove was an accident but thinking about it the trainer should have noticed himself. The drugs in the sport really putting me off the game. Lance Armstrong did not kill anyone but a boxer can. If caught criminal action should be brought against them for manslaughter. Soon watch them stop with that threat.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Goes to show you cannot judge a book by it's cover. Not all juice junkies are ripped up. Of course Tarver and his moobs told us that. Bet Tye fields is yelling 'we wuz robbed'.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Klitschko's training camp manager Dave Williams says the gloves incident is under investigation. There will be serious consequences for Wach for that alone if he's found guilty.

But now that his "A" sample tested positive, if the "B" sample is also positive, Wach will definitely be banned.

El Kabong Guest

The Klitschko's training camp manager Dave Williams says the gloves incident is under investigation. There will be serious consequences for Wach for that alone if he's found guilty.

But now that his "A" sample tested positive, if the "B" sample is also positive, Wach will definitely be banned.
    What of the trainer? Certainly he knew something was up...he made the fight vs Wlad personal

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Goes to show you cannot judge a book by it's cover. Not all juice junkies are ripped up. Of course Tarver and his moobs told us that. Bet Tye fields is yelling 'we wuz robbed'.
    Lol. Powderpunch tarver.

Never forget his weak ass punch power in dawson 2.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    What of the trainer? Certainly he knew something was up...he made the fight vs Wlad personal
    He definitely knew, in fact Wach using gloves with missing padding may have been his idea.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

... and to think you wouldn't get caught!
    Last edited by 0james0; 12-04-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From BILD today:

Boxen: Klitschko-Gegner Kinn Kong Mariusz Wach deopt - Boxen - Bild.de

Thomas Puetz, President of the Federation of German professional boxer (BDB) confirmed: "We have been notified that the A sample is positive."
    And Wach is under investigation by BDB about the padding being removed from his gloves.

Thread Information