Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Dark Reem Rises....

Overeem is fighting this weekend against tall lop dick Travis Browne. Somehow, Lop dick Silva KO'd both of them.

BUT, Reem is not to be trifled with this time. Overeem is back and his march toward adding the UFC belt to his collection begins tomorrow night.

It doesn't matter if he eats horse meet or takes roids, what matters is his plan......
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Overeem is fighting this weekend against tall lop dick Travis Browne. Somehow, Lop dick Silva KO'd both of them.

BUT, Reem is not to be trifled with this time. Overeem is back and his march toward adding the UFC belt to his collection begins tomorrow night.

It doesn't matter if he eats horse meet or takes roids, what matters is his plan......

Overeem is overrated.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Dark Reem Rises....

Overeem is ordinary. He's not a master of anything from what ive seen. Just a huge guy with strength..

Boring

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Overeem is ordinary. He's not a master of anything from what ive seen. Just a huge guy with strength..

Boring
    Multiple titles means nothing? Who strikes better than Overeem? Nobody, he is the only mma guy to become champ at K1. Only the best strikers succeed in K1, I'd say he is a master of striking. Silva was lucky to win that fight, he got dominated and Overeem got too cocky. Won't happen again.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post

Boring
    Multiple titles means nothing? Who strikes better than Overeem? Nobody, he is the only mma guy to become champ at K1. Only the best strikers succeed in K1, I'd say he is a master of striking. Silva was lucky to win that fight, he got dominated and Overeem got too cocky. Won't happen again.
    There arent too many skilled HW strikers in K-1 bro, u got to be joking. Most of those guys dont even have proper forms.

The real skilled strikers are in the lower weight divisions. Remember Serkan Yilmaz? Now that's a true martial artist.

What do you mean SIlva got lucky? lol he caught Overeem with like a 20 punch combo and had em cowering like a stooge.

Here's a guy who really studies martial arts..

Last edited by FinitoElDinamita; 08-17-2013 at 07:27 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post

Boring
    There arent too many skilled HW strikers in K-1 bro, u got to be joking. Most of those guys dont even have proper forms.

The real skilled strikers are in the lower weight divisions. Remember Serkan Yilmaz? Now that's a true martial artist.

What do you mean SIlva got lucky? lol he caught Overeem with like a 20 punch combo and had em cowering like a stooge.

Here's a guy who really studies martial arts..

are you kidding me? Do you actually know Yilmaz fighting career? You must be one of those nerds who mistake real fighters from fancy martial artist. That guy did great against bums in those highlight reel but do you know how many of those he actually won? Let alone talk about the guys pro career? Tell me who has that guy beaten to make him worthy of mention or compared to Overeem? The dutch Muay Thai fighters far exceed Yilmaz Turkish taekwondo fighting capability. Believe me Overeems striking pedigree towers over that Yilmaz bum, you believe to really study martial arts. FYI as far as I know Yilmaz only knew taekwondo but did try to learn Muay Thai. Look up Buakaw, he is the small version of Overeem. He would kill Yilmaz.

I don't think you know much outside of boxing "bro"

Oh and don't even try to compare him to overeem in any mma discussion but wanna see how well he studies martial arts?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

typical tma nerd comments "they don't even have proper form" you gave away your ignorance when it comes to real live fights. You probably believe Bruce Lee to be the greatest fighter ever and would k.o Tyson via 1 inch punch/push

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yilmaz would succeed in Movies not in a professional fights

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I may not be into K-1 or MMA as much as I am into Boxing and Tae Kwon Do but I do know that proper forms are very important in any Martial Arts..

Overeem gets by with his brute strength and power more than skills.. he has very little skills actually.

Here's a counter round house kick executed in a perfect form which requires real skills and finesse..

0:50

Badr Hari I consider as a good striker by K-1 standards and watch him beat on Overeem like he stold something. Overeem is very mediocre

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I may not be into K-1 or MMA as much as I am into Boxing and Tae Kwon Do but I do know that proper forms are very important in any Martial Arts..

Overeem gets by with his brute strength and power more than skills.. he has very little skills actually.

Here's a counter round house kick executed in a perfect form which requires real skills and finesse..

0:50

Badr Hari I consider as a good striker by K-1 standards and watch him beat on Overeem like he stold something. Overeem is very mediocre

You nerds can talk about proper forms all you want but its really all about effectiveness in a real time fight. Watch kung fu movies if you want to admire beautiful form, you should go ahead and watch ball room dances too.

Yea remind me next time to not talk fights outside of boxing with you. You clearly have a fighting I.Q of a 12 year old.

You consider Badr Hari a good striker and you provide his fight with Overeem, did you see their other fight when Overeem ktfo Badr Hari? At least Overeem was standing when he was stopped, Hari was sleeping. Overeem must be good if he was able to beat a guy you consider a good striker right? Also did you know the deal between Hari and Overeem? they were suppose tofight K1 and then fight MMA but guess what? Hari didn't have the balls to fight MMA against Overeem.

Btw I'm still waiting for you to tell me, who Yilmaz has beaten for him to be considered better than Overeem? If you want to watch fancy martial artist, just keep watching Movies or go to any traditional martial arts. You'll see a lot of proper forms and zero proof of effectiveness against a real live resisting opponent.

I'm not even a big fan of Overeem, I just don't like clowns talking out of their league.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its funny you provide a vid of a taekwondo tournament a lot of these martial art fanatic talk about there are rules in mma or boxing but yet when TMA like kung fu actually hold fights they have even more rules like no ground fights, no submission, no punching in the face, etc Just like this vid you provided, hands down cause they can't punch in the face but can kick. Retards! I wonder how much these traditional martial art students pay for their monthly classes, gears, tournament fees? Suckers!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Overeem is a talented striker and physical beast but 1. He doesn't always have the best stamina and 2. You never know which Reem is going to show up, the focused conditioned killer or the distracted slow starting guy that looks for one shot knockout.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

VictorCharlie you raise a good point, but Reem was on something like an 11 fight winning streak until the Lop dick Silva loss.

Reem actually has more submission victories than KO's. He's a strong bastard with some BJJ in addition to his stellar striking and athleticism.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree Hulk. Travis is also a Jekly/Hyde type fighter but if he brings his A game and Reem isn't focused and conditioned it could easily go the same way as his fight with Silva.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Rice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

Overeem is overrated.

I told you.

Thread Information