3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default MOST GLORIOUS NEWS HAS BEEN RECIEVED!!!!!!!!!1111111111111one

http://www.versus.com/nw/article/vie...=true&catID=76

theyre gonna air the kid diamond raiymkulov fight on versus

this is the second tim and im pretty sure they got a contract with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone there has got a serious hardon for plavik and now maybe the 97 hours of manditory plavick a week will begin to contain some of kid diamond raiymkulov

!!!!!!!!1

i think its cuz they just let arum air all his fighters on there and im hoping they go with the cherry fight!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!1

theyre airing the cotto magalini fight this week, i hope its to lead up to airing the cherry KTFO magalini, powell smith card

NABF Lightweight Championship: Kid Diamond vs. Antonio Pitalua
    NABF Lightweight Championship from New Alhambra Arena in Philadelphia. Twelve rounds featuring Kid Diamond (23-1-1, 14 KOs) of Las Vegas, Nevada and Antonio Pitalua (41-3, 35 KOs) of Mexico City. Kid Diamond is an extremely hard puncher and is coming off a win over 20-1 Jairo Ramirez. Diamond, from Kyrgystan, is trained by Miguel Diaz in Las Vegas. Diamond is a college graduate and speaks five languages - Russian, Kyrgys, German, English and Turkish. As amateur, 280-20 record. Diamond is NABF interim champion. Pitalula, born in Colombia, lives and trains in Mexico City. His agent Rafael Mendoza says Pitalula has a lot of power - if he connects with a right hand he will finish off any fighter. Pitalula has won last nine fights in a row. The under card fight is a planned ten rounds between super welterweights Anthony Thompson (22-1, 16 KOs) of Philadelphia, PA and Robert Frazier (31-7-4, 15 KOs) of Rochester, NY. Thompson has won seven bouts in a row and is rated WBA #10, IBF #12. He is coming off of a sensational performance, stopping 18-3-1 Mohammad Said. Speed is power and I sure had a lot of that, said Thompson after the victory. Robert 'Pushup' Frazier has battled hard against champions including Winky Wright, Felix Sturm and Philadelphia's own David Reid.
    although the cherry card is on a saturday and it seems they like to do fights on thursdays

raiymkulov gonna KTFO this jobber http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=015597

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: MOST GLORIOUS NEWS HAS BEEN RECIEVED!!!!!!!!!1111111111111one

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: MOST GLORIOUS NEWS HAS BEEN RECIEVED!!!!!!!!!1111111111111one

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    This one of the mid-week fights for my sports book next week.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Thread Information