Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about underage drinking...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Question about underage drinking...

If there's some people having a party and drinking beer, and someone is there that is underage and has been drinking, and the cops come (due to getting called in on), is it true that not only the underage people will get arrested, but will EVERYONE get arrested? (Even someone over 21 who IS NOT drinking)?

See there's these stupid college kids (nothing against all college kids, but these here like partying and making noise on weeknights) at the apartments we stay in that have been keeping us up quite a bit. They've been called in on before, but they weren't drinking. But if they're up partying again and making racket, I'm hoping to have them kicked out for good.

The manager of our apartments is very picky, he won't give you a room unless either he knows you, or you know someone that already lives here and they can vouch for you that you'll take care of the apartment rooms. They also WILL NOT allow college kids, although the kids that are living here now were not in college at the time they came, so they kind of got away with it. It's a very nice place to live, they don't allow dogs or cats, it's in a safe neighborhood.

Now, if it was on Friday or Saturday nights only, and they only stayed up to about midnight, I'd be completely okay with it. But these motherfuckers here stay up almost every night DURING THE WEEK! To make matters worse, we've found cigarette butts in our backyard (they live right next to us), plus we think they've been in our backyard before. The sooner I get these mother fuckers outta here, the better off we'll be.

Another question about underage drinking is, if they get caught, is it true that they could get out of college? They say it's pretty serious if you get caught. But the more severely they are punished, the better. They're nothing but faggoty (it's rumored the guy that lives in the apartment is gay and has boyfriend ) pieces of white trash and I hope when they get kicked out they end up living in the streets and have to sleep in a cardboard box! Filthy stinkin' mother fuckers!

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Question about underage drinking...

The underage kid will be charged and anyone providing alcohol to that minor will also be charged and if they are charged by the ALE the problem usually gets a lot bigger and a lot worse.

As for getting kicked out of college it depends on the college, they would definently be put on probation.

Tickets for underage drinking were $25 back int he early 1990's and when I was in school it was $250 and now I believe it goes on your record like getting caught with marijuana so it's pretty freaking bad considering it's only drinking
    Last edited by El Kabong; 10-10-2008 at 10:16 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber View Post
    If there's some people having a party and drinking beer, and someone is there that is underage and has been drinking, and the cops come (due to getting called in on), is it true that not only the underage people will get arrested, but will EVERYONE get arrested? (Even someone over 21 who IS NOT drinking)?
    The ones underage will more than likely be taken home so their parents can deal with them. All the people who are over 21 can be arrested but who ever's apartment it is will be the one arrested for sure.

See there's these stupid college kids (nothing against all college kids, but these here like partying and making noise on weeknights) at the apartments we stay in that have been keeping us up quite a bit. They've been called in on before, but they weren't drinking. But if they're up partying again and making racket, I'm hoping to have them kicked out for good.
    Try writing a letter to the head of the college. It is his reputation on the line if something goes wrong at these parties and the media covers it.

Another question about underage drinking is, if they get caught, is it true that they could get out of college? They say it's pretty serious if you get caught. But the more severely they are punished, the better. They're nothing but faggoty (it's rumored the guy that lives in the apartment is gay and has boyfriend ) pieces of white trash and I hope when they get kicked out they end up living in the streets and have to sleep in a cardboard box! Filthy stinkin' mother fuckers!
    Depends on how rich the family is, as to how severely they will punished, fithly rich, slap on the hand, rich, two weeks punishment, barely keep above the waterline, out on their backside.
    Hidden Content Boot Hill, Where the Real Fights Are Fought.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Tickets for underage drinking were $25 back int he early 1990's and when I was in school it was $250 and now I believe it goes on your record like getting caught with marijuana so it's pretty freaking bad considering it's only drinking
    Dis-Grace-Full

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

The Preceding message paid for by the " Ghost for Administrator " campaign funds. All donations gratefully accepted.
    Last edited by Ghost; 10-10-2008 at 10:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First of all I feel your pain.. We had the same thing a few houses up from us back when I lived at home... A bunch of little assholes that had no life and all the did was stay up, get drunk and blast music all night just about every night.. It was bullshit and there wasn't much we could do..

My only suggestion for really making the most of the situation is buy yourself a bottle of bourbon and go join them and take their women back to your apartment... Then at least YOUR getting something out of their stupid parties..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As a veteran it alway's bothered me that the US government could put a M-16 in your hand and send you off to get killed but you can't even legally drink a beer

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bookkeeper View Post
    As a veteran it alway's bothered me that the US government could put a M-16 in your hand and send you off to get killed but you can't even legally drink a beer

cheers to that.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't be a bitch. I thought you were cool clubber.

You wonder why you are going to die a virgin, This is why.

What you should do is buy some beer and go over there to introducce yourself. Take some risks. Alcohol is one of my only friends and constants in life and you should at least try it. I guarantee you will get some fucked up shit to have sex with pretty soon (esp. if they are partying that much). Plus, it sounds like they could be alcoholics. That is great. You could drink together every day. i wish I had nice neighbors.

Don't write the college a letter. That is weak. First of all, if the school gave a shit, they would notice these people have faces redder' than John Aschroft and are raging alcoholics.

BUT and this is a HUGE BUT: if these people just have the music real loud and not drinking alot and playing cards and having girls over.....they are posers and you should do all you can to get them evicted.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In some countries, they place an AK-47 in the hands of kids as young as 6yo and send them out. You want them drinking too?

Things with underage drinking has gotten so bad down here in Oz, that they have taken Vanilla Extract and placed them behind the counter in some states.

You want a drink? Go for it, no problems here, but kids do not know when to stop, unless they are passed out on the floor.

Won't get into Date-Rape due to drinking.

Two sides to each issue.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    As a veteran it always bothered me that the US government could put a M-16 in your hand and send you off to get killed but you can't even legally drink a beer

In some countries, they place an AK-47 in the hands of kids as young as 6yo and send them out. You want them drinking too?

Things with underage drinking has gotten so bad down here in Oz, that they have taken Vanilla Extract and placed them behind the counter in some states.

You want a drink? Go for it, no problems here, but kids do not know when to stop, unless they are passed out on the floor.

Won't get into Date-Rape due to drinking.

Two sides to each issue.
    I remember seeing some documentaries about the child soldiers in the 3rd world.They kept them on a steady diet of some type of Weed...."Katt" or such.Hallucinogenic/speed....just crazy what those 'adults' in power will do to the youth to hold on to that power.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I understand Ghost that you are concerned for the youth of today. And I am sure that kids without much judgment, stable upbringing, or living in cities are probably much worse than us rural kids are.

I for one, when I was 16 or 17 didn't like to go hunting at night when I drank alot because I would always get lost. But all I did was drink and hunt. Or ride horses. horses rarely get lost so they are good if you drink alot.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know one thing for sure. For starters, I don't drink. But if I am about to go to war for my country, I think I want the legal option open to me to maybe tie one last drunk on, maybe even have a few table dances before I lay my life on the line for that country which has allowed me to risk that life for its interests.

ICB Guest

I wouldn't know i don't drink

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought as long as you were in the force you could drink, even if underage.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer View Post
    Yeah I understand Ghost that you are concerned for the youth of today. And I am sure that kids without much judgment, stable upbringing, or living in cities are probably much worse than us rural kids are.

I for one, when I was 16 or 17 didn't like to go hunting at night when I drank alot because I would always get lost. But all I did was drink and hunt. Or ride horses. horses rarely get lost so they are good if you drink alot.
    Don't get me wrong Boozeboxer, I have no problem what so ever with people who drink, regardless of age. In France, kids are given wine with meals for example.

It is the "Drinking" to get drunk part that I have a problem with in some people. Put kids (Adults too) together in a "Party" type group, with booze and drugs and some-one always gets hurt or worst.

And Youngblood, the first post was dealing with loaud, snot nose college students who would not think twice about slipping a micky into a girls drink just for kicks. If you want to get into a debate dealing with Arm Forces. Let me know.
    Last edited by Ghost; 10-11-2008 at 04:22 AM.

Thread Information