Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ALI'S GREATSEST TRILOGY--FRAZIER or NORTON

im gonna say norton---norton beat ali once just like frazier, however norton came much closer to beating ali the 2nd and 3rd matches--the other two fights with frazier werent even close

ali-frazer 1--is the best fight
    but best trilogy is norton---no 1 was ever to give ali as much troublr as norton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ALI'S GREATSEST TRILOGY--FRAZIER or NORTON

When i first saw the title of the thread i thought..... 'Frazier no doubt', however after thinking about it i fink your right mate!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dont think the norton trilogy is greater ? people woulda remembered it more ...and it wasnt dramatic its just that they boxed w/ eachother and ken is kinda awkward so he came close ..but not Cl;oser, Ali did not blow frazier away

but when Ali & frazier fought Frazier was always 1 left hook from KOing Ali and Ali danced excpet in the 3rd fight

also the way that the 3rd fight was ended by eddie futch but in Alis corner the rumor is that Ali wasnt gonna be able to come out for the 15th

also Styles make fights....but i have to ask have u actually seen both Trilogys? or just read about them ? because aside from the 1st fight when Alis jaw was broken they were just very long controversial decisioned fights :P

ICB Guest

should do topic of best trilogys

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by means2184
    i dont think the norton trilogy is greater ? people woulda remembered it more ...and it wasnt dramatic its just that they boxed w/ eachother and ken is kinda awkward so he came close ..but not Cl;oser, Ali did not blow frazier away

but when Ali & frazier fought Frazier was always 1 left hook from KOing Ali and Ali danced excpet in the 3rd fight

also the way that the 3rd fight was ended by eddie futch but in Alis corner the rumor is that Ali wasnt gonna be able to come out for the 15th

also Styles make fights....but i have to ask have u actually seen both Trilogys? or just read about them ? because aside from the 1st fight when Alis jaw was broken they were just very long controversial decisioned fights :P

yea ive seen em both--and frazier was still up in the 2nd and 3rd fight but those 2 fights were just one-sided--norton won the third--but didnt get the decision--ive never seen any other fighter land clean punches on ali as much as norton did

Thread Information