Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Naz a fake?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2002231287,00.html

I love both Nige and Naz, always funny hearing them bitching about eachother.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Naz a fake?

I agree with Benn 100%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Benn was absolutely correct, how could naz say that shit after the mab fight.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    I agree with Benn 100%.
    I don't. FFS Naz could lay claim to the WBC, WBA (Vasquez), IBF, WBO, IBO and WBU (Kelley) titles! He's the best featherweight of the 90's and biggest puncher in the history of the division. There's nothing fake about that. And he wasn't even at his best at featherweight (Robinson and Badillo fights aside), he was at his scarey best at bantum and super-bantum. I just think Naz lost his hunger for boxing in 1998, long before Barrera defeat.

But I love Nige

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WWatt
    I agree with Benn 100%.
    I don't. FFS Naz could lay claim to the WBC, WBA (Vasquez), IBF, WBO, IBO and WBU (Kelley) titles! He's the best featherweight of the 90's and biggest puncher in the history of the division. There's nothing fake about that. And he wasn't even at his best at featherweight (Robinson and Badillo fights aside), he was at his scarey best at bantum and super-bantum. I just think Naz lost his hunger for boxing in 1998, long before Barrera defeat.

But I love Nige
    i used to hate the way he used to keep his hands done all the time i knew it was matter of time before someone beats him with that style u never last i hated his style aswell ur supposed to defend urself not keep ur hands down by ur side to act cocky so stupid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

for all the bad things you can say about naz theres no doubt he was the dominant featherweight champion until barrera.

he unified the belts against tom johnson, wilfredo vasquez and cesar soto. had it not been for boxing politics he would have been undisputed champion.

scary if you consider his best was at super bantamweight. would have been interesting to have seen naz fight barrera when marco was WBO super bantamweight champ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    I agree with Benn 100%.

But I love Nige
    i used to hate the way he used to keep his hands done all the time i knew it was matter of time before someone beats him with that style u never last i hated his style aswell ur supposed to defend urself not keep ur hands down by ur side to act cocky so stupid
    Kept his hands down to cact hyou coming in with counter punches. Either way he would defend himself effectively because the other guy would get knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by LBSCFC

scary if you consider his best was at super bantamweight. would have been interesting to have seen naz fight barrera when marco was WBO super bantamweight champ.
    Barerra would have been stopped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love Nigel Benn i think he was one of the greatest middleweights ever in the history of the sport and his bravery was second to none. He is right about naseem what an asshole.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    I agree with Benn 100%.

But I love Nige
    Kept his hands down to cact hyou coming in with counter punches. Either way he would defend himself effectively because the other guy would get knocked out.

yes good point starr but i hate boxers who keep there hands down all the time i dont mind if they do it sometimes but naz did it entire fight its jsut stupidity if he had better defence he could of beat barrera oh well

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    I agree with Benn 100%.

But I love Nige

yes good point starr but i hate boxers who keep there hands down all the time i dont mind if they do it sometimes but naz did it entire fight its jsut stupidity if he had better defence he could of beat barrera oh well
    I was neither yay or neigh on naseem hamed. He gave me some exciting fights. The first fight I saw of him was on halloween and I was younger then I am now(obviously) and I think he was coming out to Thriller and knocking zombie heads off of the tombstones. I was a fan of him that night and watched his fight with I think it was Wayne MacCullugh. And I liked him, but that was the only time I saw him up until I heard my dad tell me that he was beaten. I didn't even know his name was Naseem Hamed I just knew he was called "The Prince". But as I got along and watched him more often and some vids from where I could and he was actually pretty good. That Robinson fight was a very incredible performance to me in terms of reflexes defense power and total control over an opponent. I think he had potential to be even greater. But his lacking off training and multiple trainers shot where his reflexes should be. I think George Forman said it best when he said Manny would be the end of Hamed, when during the Kid Vegas fight he said something like "Emanuel is trying to reinvent the wheel and teach him to box a different way and you don't do that with these awkward fighters let them fight the way that got them there but don't try to change their style." I think he was right.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

benn is a great guy. naz is a dick head. i gree with benn. naz is shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i aint picking sides on that but shit this had me confused...

i thought it was new news!! like naz had begun his comeback adn stunk out the joint? lol
    damn!!
    naz wasnt as bad as benn makes out but he wasnt as great as he claims!!
    im half and half on it .. obv more towards benns side but im still not going to go into bitching about naz cos hes a waste of space and if he was all that good he wouldnt have lost his heart after losing one fight he would have gone and picked himself back up...
    true champions come back!!
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BodyHead
    if he was all that good he wouldnt have lost his heart after losing one fight he would have gone and picked himself back up...

peace
    You insult Trinidad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    if he was all that good he wouldnt have lost his heart after losing one fight he would have gone and picked himself back up...

peace
    You insult Trinidad

Trinidad came back after his loss .....Then left again

Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty

peace
    You insult Trinidad

Trinidad came back after his loss .....Then left again
    After another loss

Thread Information