Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mayweather.... Give me your opinion

Ok i really wanna know what you think about this..... ok i've been doing research on Oscar to try to understand if its me or is this how things are really happening. Ok Floyd right now is at the top #1 p4p and Oscar is clearly at the end of his career. Not saying that Oscar isn't good just saying that he's past his prime and Floyd is in his prime now. In my opinion i think that floyd will win this fight due to the fact of age reflex and speed. Floyd he's beat alot of good name but I feel like he fools the fans with 1 his talent he's good in everyway in boxing but i feel like if he steps in the ring with some with the heart of a warrior the dont have the match skills or powers as him. 2 if he fight someone with power and speed (judah) they lack stamina and never has really been a real champion like himself. It really disappoints me that he's gonna retire after the Oscar fight that he know he will win due 2 inactivity and age on Oscars behalf. it seems as if he's just trying to chase a belt in a easy win that people think will be hard cause of the name it would impress me if it was 5 years ago when he had a chance. At the age of 29 he's ready to retire when its current boxers who have a chance at giving him a real challenge such as Mosley Winky are honestly the only 2 who i think would give him a challenge and the new breed of boxers such as Andre berto and Paul William. 12 yrs ago in 94 Oscar won his first title that was a long time ago and a year before that Oscar Tko'ed his uncle roger. In my opinion Mayweather is good but not great he lacks heart because now he shouldn't be beating older guys who are past their prime he should be putting losses on people in the boxing business who are young and hungry or people who have warrior mentalities with his speed and power. If it wasn't bout money and he wanted to beat people who might be able to keep up give spinks a chance i knowthat sound crazy but he is crafty too. If he wanted to make money with an older fight maybe not as much Mosley because he's a warrior and comes to fight win or lose. People are blind to the hustle but he say it all the time "If it makes money it makes sense" if what i was saying wasn't true how come people question his heart? its so many people who stand a chance and they will never get one just for him to SAY he's done it all he's the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather.... Give me your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by terrorsid
    Floyd he's beat alot of good name but I feel like he fools the fans with 1 his talent he's good in everyway in boxing but i feel like if he steps in the ring with some with the heart of a warrior the dont have the match skills or powers as him. 2 if he fight someone with power and speed (judah) they lack stamina and never has really been a real champion like himself. It really disappoints me that he's gonna retire after the Oscar fight that he know he will win due 2 inactivity and age on Oscars behalf.
    If it wasn't bout money and he wanted to beat people who might be able to keep up give spinks a chance i knowthat sound crazy but he is crafty too. If he wanted to make money with an older fight maybe not as much Mosley because he's a warrior and comes to fight win or lose. People are blind to the hustle but he say it all the time "If it makes money it makes sense" if what i was saying wasn't true how come people question his heart? its so many people who stand a chance and they will never get one just for him to SAY he's done it all he's the best.
    Can someone translate this to English?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You people just dont get i quit i cant wait til he retires its a waste of talent..... I can translate it for everyone FUCK MAYWEATHER AND HIS FANS HE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIS MONEY IF IT WASN'T TRUE HIS FATHER WOULD STILL BE HIS TRAINER. Nobody has to agree with me!!!!!! thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You people just dont get i quit i cant wait til he retires its a waste of talent..... I can translate it for everyone F*** MAYWEATHER AND HIS FANS HE DONT GIVE A S*** ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIS MONEY IF IT WASN'T TRUE HIS FATHER WOULD STILL BE HIS TRAINER. Nobody has to agree with me!!!!!! thank you
    Sorry sir, Floyd's dad would still be his trainer if he didn't try to take credit for every single one of Floyd's accomplishments. His dad is a pompous asshole, haha, just like his son.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by albsur2006
    You people just dont get i quit i cant wait til he retires its a waste of talent..... I can translate it for everyone F*** MAYWEATHER AND HIS FANS HE DONT GIVE A S*** ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIS MONEY IF IT WASN'T TRUE HIS FATHER WOULD STILL BE HIS TRAINER. Nobody has to agree with me!!!!!! thank you
    Sorry sir, Floyd's dad would still be his trainer if he didn't try to take credit for every single one of Floyd's accomplishments. His dad is a pompous asshole, haha, just like his son.

1000% Agreed...They are both pompus ass's.....

Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PBF-awesomely talented but over rated himself,hence the harsh critics. Great fighter but resume leaves alot to be desired imo. Beat good fighters at the beginning of his career,but Oscar aside,has not fought someone who is really dangerous in a while. Like I said,I am in awe of his talents but guys like Sharmba,Judah,Baldo,Gatti,Brusseles are not what all time great resumes are made up of. That's just my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mayweather is a great fighter but to me he cant say he is the best of his era because he is in roy jones era .. de la hoya did fight better comption then floyd but he lost those fights............ floyd needs to beat odlh then sugar shane and i think after that all of us should give props but until then im his fan and i cant say hes as good as he sais he is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

floyd has talent but is soooo fucking overated...

he never has broken a strong chinned fighter,

pac has.

he has never whooped a master boxer,

pac has.

he never takes risk like pac and winky do.

pbf is a opportunist, he will take a win the easiest way he can and say his the best ever.

uhh. gatti chico castillo judah baldomir...those are his best oppenents...their average numbers of lost is about 4...pbf is a fruad damn most fans still marvel over this guys performance over inconsistent fighterss...and pac and winky whoops future h.o.f and legends

fuck his undefeated pampered record, he aint close to greatness at all...pac and winky is, its bullshyt why most people still argue his p4p king...his next fight is against odlh and if he wins people says he will cement his spot at p4p tops...hell no, odlh is his first legendary name...pac and winky already has atleast three...plus odlh is not suddenly the great oscar jst because he k.oed mayorga, remember oscar should of lost to sturm and got k.oed by bhop.

pbf has talents but lacks the hunger and heart of a true great p4p king should have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGod
    floyd has talent but is soooo F****** overated...

pac has.

pac has.

pbf is a opportunist, he will take a win the easiest way he can and say his the best ever.

uhh. gatti chico castillo judah baldomir...those are his best oppenents...their average numbers of lost is about 4...pbf is a fruad damn most fans still marvel over this guys performance over inconsistent fighterss...and pac and winky whoops future h.o.f and legends

F*** his undefeated pampered record, he aint close to greatness at all...pac and winky is, its bullshyt why most people still argue his p4p king...his next fight is against odlh and if he wins people says he will cement his spot at p4p tops...hell no, odlh is his first legendary name...pac and winky already has atleast three...plus odlh is not suddenly the great oscar jst because he k.oed mayorga, remember oscar should of lost to sturm and got k.oed by bhop.

pbf has talents but lacks the hunger and heart of a true great p4p king should have.
    COULDNT AGREE MORE WITH WAT U SAID ABOUT FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGod
    floyd has talent but is soooo F****** overated...

pac has.

pac has.

F*** his undefeated pampered record, he aint close to greatness at all...pac and winky is, its bullshyt why most people still argue his p4p king...his next fight is against odlh and if he wins people says he will cement his spot at p4p tops...hell no, odlh is his first legendary name...pac and winky already has atleast three...plus odlh is not suddenly the great oscar jst because he k.oed mayorga, remember oscar should of lost to sturm and got k.oed by bhop.

Have a CC on me

Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah good post.

Fraud mayweather = assshole & Zzzzzzz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd's a great...one of the greats...but he'll never get credited for it based on his attitude.

Anyone that says he hasn't fought any hard chinned fighters & hasn't broken down any boxers is living in something far from reality.

He beat plenty of hard fighters...people just tend to forget that fact.

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Floyd's a great...one of the greats...but he'll never get credited for it based on his attitude.

Anyone that says he hasn't fought any hard chinned fighters & hasn't broken down any boxers is living in something far from reality.

Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    PBF-awesomely talented but over rated himself,hence the harsh critics. Great fighter but resume leaves alot to be desired imo. Beat good fighters at the beginning of his career,but Oscar aside,has not fought someone who is really dangerous in a while. Like I said,I am in awe of his talents but guys like Sharmba,Judah,Baldo,Gatti,Brusseles are not what all time great resumes are made up of. That's just my opinion.
    I agree with you there but do you not sometimes think that maybe there is not enough 'good to great' fighters out there at the moment? He gets slated for not fighting Margarito, yet if he beat him folk would complain that Margarito is slow and predictable. If he beat Hatton or Cotto folk would just say 'well i told you both of them were over hyped'. Now if he beats Oscar folk are going to put it down to old age and ring inactivity on Oscar's part.

As no fighter around today seems to be close to perfect, their most obvious flaw(s) seems to get picked upon as soon as a possibly great fighter beats them (mayweather for example). Therefore a fighter like Mayweather will struggle to be recognised as a great in the present time.

In years to come will any of the fighters of this current generation be remembered as greats? Because if Mayweather isn't, then i cannot think of any other fighter that will be.

http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Right back...but those are the facts.

I've never understood how people overlook the fact that Floyd pretty much battered Castillo, Hernandez, Corrales, Manfredy, Juuko, & N'dou when they were still on the upswing.

Convinient isn't it?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Thread Information