Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: So Looks Like Mosley-Cotto This Fall

good fight iono who would win?
    esp. wen cotto fought judah whose a fast guy he didnt seem to do so well, and won the fight cuz of low blows and the fact that judah doesnt throw in the mid rounds.

but mosley is fast and orthodox and judah is southpaw
    mind over speed and power

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smashcrusher
    147 is on fire!!!!!
    This division is smoking!

Oscar wants a piece of this division

Floyd? LMAO! Chicken shiet bastard.

I wanted to see Margarito/Cotto but that wont happen. I would love to see Cotto/Williams.
    Floyd don't want anything to do with this division. Even Paul called out PBF but the right chain of commands would be Cotto first. I don't see Paul getting past Cotto.
    Floyd sweetheart! Where you at biatch?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by toogood4u
    esp. wen cotto fought judah whose a fast guy he didnt seem to do so well, and won the fight cuz of low blows and the fact that judah doesnt throw in the mid rounds.

You can't be serious that Cotto just beat Judah because of low blows. Cotto did very well, broke down Judah, and destoyed him.

But on to the topic, if this fight does come about, I think it could be a blessing that Margarito lost tonight. Cotto vs Mosely could be the best matchup out there

SigmaMu Guest

Cotto won because of the low blows? Shut the hell up.
    Those low blows should not have been the winning factor of this fight. If you knew anything, you would know that Zab Judah threw himself on the ground the first time Cotto hit him on the belt line. Cotto was low blowed and did Cotto cause a scene? No. The second low blow was intentional and well deserved. Did Floyd Mayweather lose because of a low blow? No. So what is your point? Your point is you are making excuses and or your don't know what you are talking about.
    As far as Mosley is concerned, I think Sugar is right for the pickings. He is not the same fighter he was a few years ago. (He is old) No problem for Miguel. I would like to see ODLH/Mosley III and I would love to see Williams/Cotto. But if Mosley is the one that has to be chopped down, then so be it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If a rematch is outta the question I wanna see Margarito go after Kermit Cintron, and I want Cotto to got straight for Shane Mosley. How the heck do you pick that fight? Williams should go for a mandatory or an up and comer for a steady defence to solidify his place, then come for the big boys.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you are 100% correct.

the 2nd intentional by cotto and his dirty ass gameplan should have been a dq.

give zab a rematch with cotto and have a ref for the fight that would heavily enforce against miguel cottos jailhouse tactics.

setting that aside, we all got to see a great fight and the end of one of bob arums hypemachines.(cotto being the other)unbelieveable that a while back there were actually a few clowns out there that thought that mayweather was scared of margarito

ill bet that bob arum does everything in his power to keep cotto away from williams

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by the wiz

You can't be serious that Cotto just beat Judah because of low blows. Cotto did very well, broke down Judah, and destoyed him.

But on to the topic, if this fight does come about, I think it could be a blessing that Margarito lost tonight. Cotto vs Mosely could be the best matchup out there
    low blows were a HUGE factor

but judah also got to a point where he wanted to set his feet before hge threw and cotto just kept walking into him and never gave him a chance to set his feet

anyway cotto could easily get KTFO and he could easily dominate mosley... i dont know wtf to expect there but i like it

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702

you are 100% correct.

the 2nd intentional by cotto and his dirty ass gameplan should have been a dq.

give zab a rematch with cotto and have a ref for the fight that would heavily enforce against miguel cottos jailhouse tactics.

setting that aside, we all got to see a great fight and the end of one of bob arums hypemachines.(cotto being the other)unbelieveable that a while back there were actually a few clowns out there that thought that mayweather was scared of margarito

ill bet that bob arum does everything in his power to keep cotto away from williams
    Get off the Mayweather nut sack. We all know he ducked Tony. Styles make fights. I bet you anything Paul Williams can beat your boy friend PBF. Does Floyd want anyone in this division? I bet Floyd calls Tony out now. LMAO. Sit down son.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher

but judah also got to a point where he wanted to set his feet before hge threw and cotto just kept walking into him and never gave him a chance to set his feet

anyway cotto could easily get KTFO and he could easily dominate mosley... i dont know wtf to expect there but i like it
    Come on big Sal. Not even the clowns from Boxing4Real think the low blows were a major factor. They are huge Judah fans and that was never their excuse. Judah is a one trick pony with that sneaky left upper cut. Cotto took enough of those to prove his chin is better and his skills are better than people said.

BTW, how many people did Judah take out with that sneaky upper cut?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you are 100% correct.

the 2nd intentional by cotto and his dirty a** gameplan should have been a dq.

I think Cotto is a bit more than a hypemachine, come on, you can't actually believe that can you? As far as the old Floyd scared of Margarito, well if he thought he would easily beat Tony, then wouldn't he of taken the $8 million

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G

you are 100% correct.

Get off the Mayweather nut sack. We all know he ducked Tony. Styles make fights. I bet you anything Paul Williams can beat your boy friend PBF. Does Floyd want anyone in this division? I bet Floyd calls Tony out now. LMAO. Sit down son.

yup, 2nite we all saw why mayweather was ducking margarito and of course being the biased hater that you are, you instantly start thinking that just because one of your boys got spanked, the guy that did it can now beat the #1 p4p fighter on the planet

and im sure that floyds gonna go from fighting delahoya at 154 on down to fighting margarito who is coming off a loss (to a guy you have called overrated and a prospect in the past ) for about 1/5th the money.............

good post on your part though

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher

Come on big Sal. Not even the clowns from Boxing4Real think the low blows were a major factor. They are huge Judah fans and that was never their excuse. Judah is a one trick pony with that sneaky left upper cut. Cotto took enough of those to prove his chin is better and his skills are better than people said.

BTW, how many people did Judah take out with that sneaky upper cut?

wait a minute...

that don omega guy is pro judah?

maybe he isnt a lame-ass afterall

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you are 100% correct.

I think Cotto is a bit more than a hypemachine, come on, you can't actually believe that can you? As far as the old Floyd scared of Margarito, well if he thought he would easily beat Tony, then wouldn't he of taken the $8 million

he got 8mil for baldomir and he was the champ

lets see...............

8 mil and #2 contender

or

8 mil and shot at linear welterweight championship of the world

which is the better choice?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you are 100% correct.

he got 8mil for baldomir and he was the champ

lets see...............

8 mil and #2 contender

or

8 mil and shot at linear welterweight championship of the world

which is the better choice?
    I was dead wrong on that one, I thought Floyd made much less. But you were right on that on....

cc

Thread Information