Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Audley Harrison to fight Hatton's bodyguard

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7004767.stm

Apparantly he's lost his last 13 fights so on paper this should be pretty close

Actually I'm going to get behind Audley from now. Yes he was arrogant and over confident but I think we can say that's been well and truly knocked out of him now.

Few boxers with undisputed level aspirations have been humbled as much as Harrison and the fact he's still fighting on makes me think he has more heart than given credit for.

I'll be rooting for him at least.

ICB Guest

Default Re: Audley Harrison to fight Hatton's bodyguard

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

Actually I'm going to get behind Audley from now. Yes he was arrogant and over confident but I think we can say that's been well and truly knocked out of him now.

Few boxers with undisputed level aspirations have been humbled as much as Harrison and the fact he's still fighting on makes me think he has more heart than given credit for.

Jeez so Harrison couldn't even beat journeyman so now he is fighting bodyguard what next pulling guys out of the crowd like they did in the old days ??

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

Jeez so Harrison couldn't even beat journeyman so now he is fighting bodyguard what next pulling guys out of the crowd like they did in the old days ??
    hehe I can sense a rematch with Julius Francis before Christmas!

A win there will probably be enough to get him a shot at the winner of Skelton Williams and a ride on the merrygoround again.

ICB Guest

A win there will probably be enough to get him a shot at the winner of Skelton Williams and a ride on the merrygoround again.
    I thought Francis quit boxing and was in MMA.

Harrison should fight Sprott again if he has the bottle to fight him again anyway

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Harrison should fight Sprott again if he has the bottle to fight him again anyway
    nah I'm just joking about francis as he's lost about his
    last 30 fights.

Being totally serious though I can see him fighting Sprott in January and kicking his ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm with you on this Bilbo i'm going to root for Harrison. He has the ability to do something but it just doesn't happen for him for some reason. He showed in the first round against Sprott he is still a threat and I actually can see him winning a Sprott rematch.

Good Luck Audley

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee
    I'm with you on this Bilbo i'm going to root for Harrison. He has the ability to do something but it just doesn't happen for him for some reason. He showed in the first round against Sprott he is still a threat and I actually can see him winning a Sprott rematch.

Good Luck Audley
    Glad to see he's got two supporters at least. If he succeeds we at least can be pleased for him.

And if he fails I'm still happy to join in the laughter with everyone else so it's a win win for me

ICB Guest

Good Luck Audley
    What ability ?? and secondly that was 1 round against a journeyman he done well and that shows he is a threat ?? you also forget to mention the journeyman Sprott coming on in 2nd round then winning the 3rd round by but outjabbing Harrison he has never had ability beating a 40 year old Francis and a Danny Williams who came in at like 6 days notice wasn't it ?? and basically was a punch bag is nothing to shout about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ICE COLD an olympic gold medal. Easily winning first round agaibst EBU champ Sprott with good uppercuts and put him on the canvas, and you can't take nothing away from Harrison's performance against Williams the way he totally demolished him despite Williams coming in VERY late.

I can see where your coming from ICE COLD but I still feel Audley could beat Sprott in a rematch as he was a total PRICK letting his hands down in that 3rd round and underestimating Sprott but with a good motivation etc I still feel he's in with a shout within the British heavyweights as Skelton and co are nothing special, come on!!

And again if he loses AFTER his fight with Paul King ICE you can slate him and me all you want for believing in him but's thats just my opinion mate but it will certainly change if he gets another defeat on his record especially against a Brit heavyweight I can tell u that

CC back Bilbo by the way

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION

CC
    back mate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sprotts the one who's bottle you should ask about when it comes to rematching Harrison
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll take Paul Smith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's Paul Smith got to do with Audley Harrison bro.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's Paul Smith got to do with Audley Harrison bro.
    Good eye. Paul Smith, Paul King. whatever. I'll take Paul

Thread Information