Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is why I said Katsidis is lucky Dave Paris is the ref and not one of the judges.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default This is why I said Katsidis is lucky Dave Paris is the ref and not one of the judges.

Anyone watch the Sexton fight tonight?

Good old Uncle Dave who should be banned from having anything to do with boxing was at it again, he gave Sexton 4 of the first 5 rounds hahahahaha, this guy is unreal what fucking fights does this fat cunt watch? Bless your lucky stars Katsidis fans he aint a judge tomorrow.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This is why I said Katsidis is lucky Dave Paris is the ref and not one of the jud

That was an absolute disgrace. After 8 rounds, where it was clear Sexton was beat, I thought (jokingly) Parris will probably give it to him if he makes the final bell. Fucks sake
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This is why I said Katsidis is lucky Dave Paris is the ref and not one of the jud

I don't no which is worst his judging or the lack of interest the BBOC take in this? Now this about the 4th or 5th time this year alone this guy has got it totally wrong, this is what I don't like about boxing it will always be the same until the board act and ban or fine chumps like Parris, surely he is taking back handers? He makes my blood boil that bloke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree skel how he gave those early rounds to sexton is a fukkin mystery, he's one corrupt muther.

Job biscuit ( I like cream cheese, it makes me feel light, elegant and fluffy, who r u to tell me I can't have any. QUOTE: michael katsidis 2010 )

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He just blatantly backs the house fighter everytime. If you've backed Katsidis i'd be shitting myself he doesn't make a premature stoppage or rule something ridiculous
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

F**king Hell, its getting silly
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Skel, that guy was an absolute disgrace last night. There is no way in hell that sexton won 4 of the first 5. Absolutely not a chance atall......

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dave is just as terrible as a ref as he is as a judge. Ref Khan - Barrera

The sooner they get rid of this idiot the better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's like the Britsh Joe Cortez. Absolute fukk up.
    Back by popular demand!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've noticed recently his scores have been terrible. I don't remember him being like this a few years ago. Maybe he's losing his marbles!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think everytime I've been to a Maloney show in the last year or more I've seen a shitty decision. Dave Paris was involved in at least 2 or 3 of them. Or if the decision wasn't shitty, he had a disgraceful view of the fight. Thing is, it is not always the house fighter. What about last time Napa got robbed against Mcdonell? Again, Dave Paris was at the helm (and was probably at the helm of the guy he took the backhander off as well)
    Me and my friends turned to each other when we heard Paris' score last night and said "well, what a surprise!"
    Shinny Bayar owned the first half of the fight. Ashley adapted well but that cut was really buggy Shinny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't believe sexton after the fight had the gaul to say he thought he did enough to win. Shinny clearly won that fight. A very gracious man.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Cortez has nothing on Dave Paris. Why is he comparable? Because he didn't let Ricky cheat against Floyd? lol

How long is it going to take you to get over the fact that Mayweather KTFO of Ricky Hatton? And that the same would have happened if even YOU were reffing the fight?

Come on Lefty..let it go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cortez has many recent bs rulings. Didn't you see the fight where he DQ'd Soto?

And sure he didn't allow Hatton to cheat, but allowed Floyd to use his elbows without a single warning. It was terrible officiating that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
    Joe Cortez has nothing on Dave Paris. Why is he comparable? Because he didn't let Ricky cheat against Floyd? lol

How long is it going to take you to get over the fact that Mayweather KTFO of Ricky Hatton? And that the same would have happened if even YOU were reffing the fight?

Come on Lefty..let it go
    Hidden Content

My favorite Boxer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

being generous i would say hes incompetent at best. And thats being polite

Thread Information