15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Super 6 tie-breakers

I thought this might be of interest:

Super Six tiebreaker scenarios are set - ESPN

So who do you guys think makes the semi's? The only guy I'm sure about, aside from Ward, is Kessler as I expect him to walk all over Green and most likely stop him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Super 6 tie-breakers

Well heres how I got it

Ward will beat Dirrell on points and will have 6 , while Dirrell will unfortunately stay with 2

Kessller Kos green and has 5, and Green stays with 0

Abraham ko's Froch and ends with 6, while Froch has 2

1) Ward - 6
    2) Abraham 6- (but has a loss)
    3) Kessler 5
    4) Froch 2- (holds 'win' vs Dirrell)
    5) Dirrell elimanted
    6) Green starts fighting boxers in his league

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

being an english man, i am hoping froch can do a number on abraham, i seem to be leaning towards abraham, i think froch's style kind of suits him

ward has looked good but has had some advantages in the draw, 3 home fights in his own country and one against green

I think it would be a travisty if dirrell went through, his performance against froch did nothing for boxing then all the play acting against abraham?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    being an english man, i am hoping froch can do a number on abraham, i seem to be leaning towards abraham, i think froch's style kind of suits him

ward has looked good but has had some advantages in the draw, 3 home fights in his own country and one against green

I think it would be a travisty if dirrell went through, his performance against froch did nothing for boxing then all the play acting against abraham?
    That's exactly how I feel.

Hope Froch can pull it off, but I think he might struggle.

I wouldn't be suprised if Kessler struggles, just have a feeling that Green might spring a shock and his speed on the outside might cause Kessler problems. I could see a Green UD. Where is that fight being held?

I still love the fact the Froch fight is on neutral ground. Wish we'd see more of that.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post

I wouldn't be suprised if Kessler struggles, just have a feeling that Green might spring a shock and his speed on the outside might cause Kessler problems. I could see a Green UD. Where is that fight being held?

I still love the fact the Froch fight is on neutral ground. Wish we'd see more of that.
    Denmark. I don't think Green has anything that will trouble Kessler. He can punch a bit, but he's not slick like Ward, fast like Calzaghe, and he lacks physical toughness of Froch (who I felt gave Kessler a very tough fight). I just can't see Green doing anything.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post

Denmark. I don't think Green has anything that will trouble Kessler. He can punch a bit, but he's not slick like Ward, fast like Calzaghe, and he lacks physical toughness of Froch (who I felt gave Kessler a very tough fight). I just can't see Green doing anything.

I thought he might have been able to box his way to a points win. But not in Denmark he won't. He certainly won't be knocking Kessler out.

El Kabong Guest

Man I hope Abraham blasts Froch....I just want that whiney little b*tch blasted out of the ring!....It's not because he's British, I just hate that motherfucker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I expect Abraham to stop Froch, Dirrell to beat Ward and Kessler to decision Green with Froch and Green then being eliminated.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Man I hope Abraham blasts Froch....I just want that whiney little b*tch blasted out of the ring!....It's not because he's British, I just hate that motherfucker
    what dont you like about it?

do you prefer the behaving like a girl that dirrell does?

did you see him when the decision was being read out after the abraham fight? all that crying and wimpering? the sport wouild be better without him

El Kabong Guest

I'm not all that thrilled with Dirrell to be totally honest. I'm not a fan of the way Dirrell or Ward fight...I don't really have a "favorite" fighter in this tourney, I just dislike Froch the most.

Thread Information