Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Shane Mcguigan will train David Haye and will fight Mark De Mori

Just seen a video on it but Shane is the new trainer , it didn't say when he will be back though.
    Last edited by Tam Seddon; 11-24-2015 at 07:12 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Shane Mcguigan will train David Haye

Train Haye for what? He's not a boxer, he's a part timer.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He should sort a contract out that he gets paid by the hour and not a percentage of any bouts!

I saw on twitter a shameless attempt at raising interest in a bout with Marc De Mori. De Mori put a picture of himself posing and Haye out of no where comments under it that hes just a body builder etc. De Mori has a ranking, isnt that good so obviously an ideal Haye opponent!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    He should sort a contract out that he gets paid by the hour and not a percentage of any bouts!

I saw on twitter a shameless attempt at raising interest in a bout with Marc De Mori. De Mori put a picture of himself posing and Haye out of no where comments under it that hes just a body builder etc. De Mori
    has a ranking, isnt that good so
    obviously an ideal Haye opponent!
    "De Mori
    has a ranking, isnt that good so
    obviously an ideal Haye opponent!"
    Pretty smart move then if that's the case!

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bet Sky are rubbing there hands together 'OOOOHHHHHHH look we can put David Haye back in the ring with an absolute bum for the first time in 4 years and put it on pay per view, the I'm a celebrity crowd will eat that up''

fucking waste of time, for all the potential he had he turned his back on it, fuck him let him rot the media craving whore

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We could probably file this topic under "Who Gives a F*ck"

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I bet Sky are rubbing there hands together 'OOOOHHHHHHH look we can put David Haye back in the ring with an absolute bum for the first time in 4 years and put it on pay per view, the I'm a celebrity crowd will eat that up''

fucking waste of time, for all the potential he had he turned his back on it, fuck him let him rot the media craving whore
    You can be frank here. No need to hold your tongue or dress it up nicely
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shane McGuigan comes across as a prick. And seeing some of his tweets, if I didn't know who he was i'd think he's clueless about boxing.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Shane McGuigan comes across as a prick. And seeing some of his tweets, if I didn't know who he was i'd think he's clueless about boxing.
    Haye will fit right in then.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bit harsh...
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Bit harsh...
    He will figh someone useless on the undercard of Frampton v Quigg.

Dont think he can afford a decent camp at the moment.

El Kabong Guest

Haye could still contend....but God damn the dude has to get in the ring and stay active.

I think a Haye vs Bryant Jennings scrap would be nice. I don't think it'll happen because Haye has 2 kinds of fights 1. Money makers and 2. Sure things.....Jennings wouldn't be a money maker considering he doesn't have a title and he sure wouldn't be a pushover for Haye.

haye vs Arreola would be good. Haye vs Andy Ruiz would be good. Haye vs Joshua would be brilliant. Haye vs Helenius would be big. Haye vs Povetkin would be nice. Haye vs Tyson Fury would be huge. Haye vs Hughie Fury would be nice.....the guy is a good athlete, never thought otherwise. I don't think he's likely to hold a title again though as I believe Wilder and Povetkin would hammer him down and Wlad of course would beat him to a pulp again given his record in rematches.

I think Haye is a gifted athlete but he talked about Wladimir too damn much and then gave a piss poor effort against him. If you're going to talk you MUST back it up.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Haye could still contend....but God damn the dude has to get in the ring and stay active.

I think a Haye vs Bryant Jennings scrap would be nice. I don't think it'll happen because Haye has 2 kinds of fights 1. Money makers and 2. Sure things.....Jennings wouldn't be a money maker considering he doesn't have a title and he sure wouldn't be a pushover for Haye.

haye vs Arreola would be good. Haye vs Andy Ruiz would be good. Haye vs Joshua would be brilliant. Haye vs Helenius would be big. Haye vs Povetkin would be nice. Haye vs Tyson Fury would be huge. Haye vs Hughie Fury would be nice.....the guy is a good athlete, never thought otherwise. I don't think he's likely to hold a title again though as I believe Wilder and Povetkin would hammer him down and Wlad of course would beat him to a pulp again given his record in rematches.

I think Haye is a gifted athlete but he talked about Wladimir too damn much and then gave a piss poor effort against him. If you're going to talk you MUST back it up.
    I agree with most of this but I wouldn't put sparking Wilder out beyond Haye. If he could be bothered to knuckle down that is.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boooo..
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

I agree with most of this but I wouldn't put sparking Wilder out beyond Haye. If he could be bothered to knuckle down that is.
    Yes, but the reason I put it beyond him is because Haye has never knuckled down....had he done so he would not receive so much vitriol from the average boxing fan who are most likely to view Haye as a con artist rather than a boxer.

Thread Information