Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody here drink vodka red bulls ?

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anybody here drink vodka red bulls ?

I drink them every time I go out clubbing.

I get a double shot of smirnoff vodka and the rest topped up with red bull and ice. Lovely drink that gets you pretty drunk in a short space.

One problem is you CANNOT sleep after drinking them. I was drinking for 5 hours tonight 11PM-4AM its now nearly 7AM and I'm wide awake.

If you haven't tried a "VodBull" try it. Very popular drink over in the UK. Just beware of the consequences LOL. I'm feeling it right now.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anybody here drink vodka red bulls ?

As far as mixed drinks go that is definitely one of my favorites if it's just me pouring and I want to mix my bottle of smirnoff. I like long islands though because it's more then just vodka.

'drinkin vodka straight, fuck a long island'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    As far as mixed drinks go that is definitely one of my favorites if it's just me pouring and I want to mix my bottle of smirnoff. I like long islands though because it's more then just vodka.

Drinking vodka straight is just lethal. Not only does it taste so fukking vile but you will be laid out not long after starting.

I also like Vodka mixed with lemonade. Nice drink. Only thing I don't like with vodka is coke, disgusting IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post

Drinking vodka straight is just lethal. Not only does it taste so fukking vile but you will be laid out not long after starting.

I also like Vodka mixed with lemonade. Nice drink. Only thing I don't like with vodka is coke, disgusting IMO.
    I would say just about every night at the bar i drink vodka/diet.. we call it the "Skinny bitch" because diet coke doesn't have anything in it compared to the other mixers, so i just drink them all night..

vodka/red bull on the other hand, i will have early in the night if i want to wake up, but that's it.. to drink them all night is pretty stupid considering alcohol is bad enough for your body, then to throw in liquid to make your heart race and make you more alert which will make you feel less drunk so you will keep on drinking.. all set.

i'll drink stoli vodka or grey goose.. i can deal with Svedka, but thats about it..

i can drink patron or don eduardo, but i dislike other tequila's.

i also LOVE single barrel Jack Daniels.. if you like jack and you haven't had it, then you will love it.. except it's about $50 for a 750 mL and you will NEVER want to drink regular jack again.. more alcoholic and MUCH smoother.. it's unreal.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vodka Red Bulls are a great way to develop heart problems

Can't stand those things, people here in AZ have been drinking them for years. In the trendy Scottsdale bars they went out of style when the Martinis with 12 pounds of fruit made into a slushy became popular again.

I like the Vodka/Diets as well, if I'm going to drink (which I rarely do anymore) it's gonna be that.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have maybe one a night (max, usually just have a beer or a shooter), I try not to buy drinks when I'm out, costs me too much coin. But also red bulls affect me a lot too, so I try not to drink them.
    "There are no ordinary moments"

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    I have maybe one a night (max, usually just have a beer or a shooter), I try not to buy drinks when I'm out, costs me too much coin. But also red bulls affect me a lot too, so I try not to drink them.
    You Aussie boys love the Fosters right ? Popular drink here, very popular. Not my thing though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You Aussie boys love the Fosters right ? Popular drink here, very popular. Not my thing though.
    Haha every pom I've met thinks that, it's hard to find in a pub over here. Actually first time I saw it at a bottleshop/pub was when I was in England, wasn't game enough to try it either.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I did a beer chuggin and vodka shots night/contest a month or so ago (I lost, brutally). A friend of mine has the pics somewhere. Beer flying out my nose. Maybe I'll get them if he got em still. But then again, maybe I won't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    I did a beer chuggin and vodka shots night/contest a month or so ago (I lost, brutally). A friend of mine has the pics somewhere. Beer flying out my nose. Maybe I'll get them if he got em still. But then again, maybe I won't.
    hahaha, that gave me a flashback of my mate doing a yard glass, which he successfully completed for 3 seconds. Then continued with the worlds biggest power chuck ever, it nearly put a hole in a fence.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fosters? lol No one i know drinks fosters, i dont think any aussie really does. For beer we drink Tooheys, XXXX Gold, VB etc. Beer wise because im training (weights) i stick with low carb stuff like Hahns Super dry but when i wanna hit it hard i go for Tooheys Platinums. They are 6.5 percent alcohol and taste great, they fuck you up very quickly.

Was on the redbull vodka for ages stopped when one night i drank too many and was trying to play pool but my hand wouldnt stop shaking so yeah it can be dangerous but tastes awesome lol For me if i start on them, i cant go back to beer or something that night, its redbull and vodka all night lol
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuk, I can't do mixed drinks, I get sick as hell, and have the worst hangovers if I do.

Give me my bottle of VO, and I'm happy as a clam doing shots. I just drink plenty of water with it, and I might just have a mild headache the next day, and that's it.

As a matter of fact, I going to be leaving in a couple hours to go and do just that. Heading over to my friends house for a girls day by the pool. Just a bunch of girls sitting around in bikini's drinking, and lounging around the pool.

Can't wait.

I actually don't drink that often, but when I do, I do. You guys would actually like drunk Diane, I'm a lot of fun, but I can also get very naughty at times.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to do a fair bit of Red Bull and Vodka way back when and all sorts of shots with it too. And lot's of double Jack Coke's too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by snakey View Post

Fosters? lol No one i know drinks fosters, i dont think any aussie really does. For beer we drink Tooheys, XXXX Gold, VB etc. Beer wise because im training (weights) i stick with low carb stuff like Hahns Super dry but when i wanna hit it hard i go for Tooheys Platinums. They are 6.5 percent alcohol and taste great, they fuck you up very quickly.

Was on the redbull vodka for ages stopped when one night i drank too many and was trying to play pool but my hand wouldnt stop shaking so yeah it can be dangerous but tastes awesome lol For me if i start on them, i cant go back to beer or something that night, its redbull and vodka all night lol
    i find that funny, over here all you see with fosters is "think Austrailian drink Austrailian" yet everyone knows you guys don't drink of it and hardly stock it anywhere lol (well almost everyone...)

I laugh to when people say about Vodka rebull being lethal or strong, it only has that affect on them because they haven't built up a tolerance to it yet. Drink enough of them and they will be no different to jack & coke if thats your drink or Dark rum and coke (my drink) or fucking larger.

ah well speaking of al this drink, time to shoot off up my local to get on the minibus and start the bank holl...

(do the Yard of ale after a good few pints, now that will fuck you up after a long night out! will hav to get my mate uo upload the vid of me doing it to youtube and post it here lol)

but for now sumin to get you all going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP6HH...eature=related

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snakey View Post

i find that funny, over here all you see with fosters is "think Austrailian drink Austrailian" yet everyone knows you guys don't drink of it and hardly stock it anywhere lol (well almost everyone...)

I laugh to when people say about Vodka rebull being lethal or strong, it only has that affect on them because they haven't built up a tolerance to it yet. Drink enough of them and they will be no different to jack & coke if thats your drink or Dark rum and coke (my drink) or fucking larger.

ah well speaking of al this drink, time to shoot off up my local to get on the minibus and start the bank holl...

(do the Yard of ale after a good few pints, now that will fuck you up after a long night out! will hav to get my mate uo upload the vid of me doing it to youtube and post it here lol)

but for now sumin to get you all going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP6HH...eature=related
    i'm not sure anyone is saying they're stronger or lethal than any other drink, just that the red bull keeps you wired all night, and it feels uneasy.. doesn't have to do with the alcohol tolerance, it's just vodka..

if you're talking about building up a tolerance for red bull, then enjoy that kidney failure.

Thread Information