Muhammad Ali

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who got more ladies?

Who got more is a mystery. Who could have had more is Oscar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard in one week Ali courted 32 women
    "Very few people really understand what it means to be a fighter. I hate it when I hear someone say, 'That fighter doesn't have guts. I hate that, I don't care if you're a world champion six times over or a four-round fighter, to step inside that ring, you have to have guts" Oscar De La Hoya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well to be blunt a$$hole Tommy paid for alot of his as in prostitutes and now he has HIV!

ALI was one of the first orginal ladies man athletes and he was clockin hizzoes at a time where there wasnt that much std's running around so id have to go with ALI

Oscar def got his hizzzoes, alot of women find him to be desirable but if your getting laid in Ali's time with out the fear of AIDS yet id have to go with ALI. plus ali got married the most and i heard he was doing 2 hizzoes at the same time in his trailer ahahha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

when oscar was being questioned about the rape allegation, oscar's lawyer gave a quote. Oscar has been in bed with so many girls he doesn't even remember who this girl is.
    "Very few people really understand what it means to be a fighter. I hate it when I hear someone say, 'That fighter doesn't have guts. I hate that, I don't care if you're a world champion six times over or a four-round fighter, to step inside that ring, you have to have guts" Oscar De La Hoya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    Oscar De La Hoya
    or
    Tommy Morrison
    or
    Muhammad Ali

Nope!!!! Harry Greb, the only thing Greb liked more than fighting was fucking, he used to leave his dressing room door open prior to fights just in case a broad wanting to sneak in to see him. He was knocking off sports groupies, before they were groupies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar De La Hoya
    or
    Tommy Morrison
    or
    Muhammad Ali

Gotta go with ODLH.....in Ali's time the ho factor was almost non-existent.....in Tommy's time he pulled his share with the movie and all but Oscar has got em both beat in the smooth categories.....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    Oscar De La Hoya
    or
    Tommy Morrison
    or
    Muhammad Ali

Gotta go with ODLH.....in Ali's time the ho factor was almost non-existent.....in Tommy's time he pulled his share with the movie and all but Oscar has got em both beat in the smooth categories.....
    WHAT? ure saying Oscar is smoother than ALI u smoking crack son? Ali started what most african american males athletes try so hard to replicate so bad still today. Ali is the reason why RAP MUSIC Is now the #1 money making form of music. Without ALI there would be no rappers talking about getting hoez and being cocky etc etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ken Norton.

I read his autobiography, and he as talking about how Ali was pissed cause he was pulling more ass. He and Ali are friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    Oscar De La Hoya
    or
    Tommy Morrison
    or
    Muhammad Ali

WHAT? ure saying Oscar is smoother than ALI u smoking crack son? Ali started what most african american males athletes try so hard to replicate so bad still today. Ali is the reason why RAP MUSIC Is now the #1 money making form of music. Without ALI there would be no rappers talking about getting hoez and being cocky etc etc.
    What does ALI have to do with rap music,,,,your one of them corny white dudes trying to be black!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Louis and Sugar Ray Robinson had more then all of them combined.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Joe Louis and Sugar Ray Robinson had more then all of them combined.
    You just might be right about that Starr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by atomic bull
    Oscar De La Hoya
    or
    Tommy Morrison
    or
    Muhammad Ali

What does ALI have to do with rap music,,,,your one of them corny white dudes trying to be black!
    most people consider Ali to be the first rapper. by his taunting of his opponents at press conferences and public appearances he was the first to formulate rhymes and more so with disses towards his opponents. many rappers credit him to be the first rapper in this sense. and sorry im not WHITE son. hip hop is not a black or white thang, REAL hip hop heads know that. my crew battle every weekend and we had everything from filipino, PR, black, white, asian, middle eastern, mexican in our crew.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by atomic bull
    Oscar De La Hoya
    or
    Tommy Morrison
    or
    Muhammad Ali

most people consider Ali to be the first rapper. by his taunting of his opponents at press conferences and public appearances he was the first to formulate rhymes and more so with disses towards his opponents. many rappers credit him to be the first rapper in this sense. and sorry im not WHITE son. hip hop is not a black or white thang, REAL hip hop heads know that. my crew battle every weekend and we had everything from filipino, PR, black, white, asian, middle eastern, mexican in our crew.
    So did Nipsey Russell, but does that make him a rapper, I 've never heard any rapper say "Yo G, Ali's rymes got me started in the rap game" And I'll bet you are WHITE son!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Holyfield, and he's got a football team worth of kids to prove it.

Thread Information