He is still quite raw, but he's young, he's big, he's rather athletic and he's just blown Kerston Manswell (who took former WBA titlist and Klitschko opponent Ruslan Chagaev the distance earlier this year) out in one round without breaking a sweat and barely taking a shot. He started off popping out the jab early in the round before stepping it up once he had his range and easily taking out Manswell.

I think the high hopes some have for Seth Mitchell in the states are quite far fetched, but this guy for me could be the real deal. In fact that is the kind of fight i'd like to see Wilder in next.

Last night he improved to 24-0-0 (24KO's) and is yet to get past the 4th in what has been a steadily brought on career admittedly. That can be forgiven though as he is only 26 and he had a short but successful amateur career in which he took a national Golden Gloves Championship and was U.S. Amateur HW champion in 2007 only 2 years after taking up boxing. He then qualified for Beijing and took Bronze but it may be worth noting earlier in 2008 he actually beat the eventual gold medalist Rakhim Chakhkiev.

I see this guy as a potential superstar if he can be looked after well enough and he keeps getting into the shape he has been in his early career. I now look forward to seeing where he goes next, as I said earlier I'd like to see him in with Mitchell but I'd also love to see him in with Tyson Fury who I really do think would be put to sleep by Wilder. Wherever he goes I think America may finally have an HW worth watching!