Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
Good thread @TitoFan , So now it's San Francisco vs. Atlanta @3:00 PM ET, and Baltimore vs New England @6:30 PM ET Sunday.

I'm sick about my Texans who went to shit when it counted at the end of the season.

cheers

Thanks, @Mars_ax. NFL fans are in a definite minority here, but I thought it would be nice to have a thread for those of us who do follow the game. I always look forward to this part of the year, because I tend to OD on football during Wild Card and Divisional Playoffs weekends. The Super Bowl is actually kind of a downer (unless the game is competitive, as it has been as of late), because after it's over there's no more football for about 6-7 months.

I think the Texans would've had better luck against the Ravens or someone like that... but they had the misfortune of meeting up with Brady and the Patriots in Foxboro. Steep hill to climb.
I had high expectations for the Texans, so i'm really disappointed at how they finished the year. I'm thinking that the other teams around the league started figuring them out towards the end of the year.

Atlanta vs. the Patriots would make for a nice Superbowl, I don't care much for the 49ers or the Ravens.