First let's dispense with the obligatory response from Miles.

"American sports are all boring, depressing, inferior... and should be outlawed."

Ok... that's that.

Now... what are absolutely the most boring sports on television? I have my own two personal choices: bowling, and poker (??). The question marks after poker are because I have no Earthly idea what the hell a game like poker is doing on TV... much less being pushed as a "sport". I could think of others, such as hot dog eating contests, arm wrestling championships, etc. But I also found this article on the Net. Remarkably, a major sport like baseball was on the list. Admittedly, this is one man's opinion, probably shared by many, but equally rejected by many others. Personally, I don't find baseball all that exciting to watch on TV, and usually refrain from watching any games until the World Series or divisional playoffs. I'd rather watch highlights on SportsCenter. Of course, if there are major records on the line... I'll watch. I'm not a fan of auto racing on TV, either. Particularly NASCAR or anything on oval-shaped tracks.

What other sports do you consider to be the most boring on TV?

9 Most Boring Sports to Watch on TV | Total Pro Sports