Quite a lot of interesting fights over the next few days so thought Id post some of my opinions on them:

Viktor Postol v Henry Lundy - As it is in Ukraine I have to give the home fighter the edge but it is an interesting fight. Lundy is no mug and has good boxing skills but I suspect Postol wins a decision with a score card that flatters him

Billy Joe Saunders v Matthew Hall - Hall in a bad run of form but Saunders hasnt impressed me of late. I hope Saunders gets back on track with a KO win but suspect he will just do enough for a points victory.

Agbeko v Melendez - cant say much for Melendez but suspect this is just a fight to get Agbeko back to winning ways and say he stops him in the mid rounds.

Odlanier Solis v Leif Larsen - Im presuming Solis will have too much for the unbeaten Norweigan but have not seen any of his fights. Anyone know much about him?

Helenius v Sprott - Sprott coming off his biggest win in a long time after beating unbeaten German prospect Edmund Gerber. However, I cant see him having the same success again as he will strugle with Helenius' height advantage. I hope Helenius can look good here and hopefully line up a potential fight with one of the British fighters Fury or Price, or even a Chisora rematch.

Konecny v Achour - dont know much about Achour either but I presume he is handpicked for Konecny

Abraham v Stieglitz - I see this going the same as last time with Abraham winning on points. He is the weakest of the Super Middleweight beltholders and I think Groves has the right idea trying to fight the winner of this one.

Jeffrey Mathebula v Takalani Ndlovu - 3rd match between the 2 with a split decision win for each. Should be a good fight but I feel Mathebula has the edge and will take another close decision

Plenty to discuss here. Does anyone see these fights differently to me?