Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
I also read today that Trout met with Sualimon and he was told it would be scored fairly.
...... said the spider to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
That is just plain weird. I mean its a unification fight. Did Alvarez meet with Mendoza?
And so it begins. This must be a WBC sanctioned event because the WBA does not seem to be involved. Is it a unified fight or isn't it?
Told you this fix was in. I believe I may have said that Austin would need to shot him to get the decision.

Are you ready.......Lawrence freakin Cole is the ref and the judges are all WBC home boys. Stanley Christodoulou, Rey Danseco and Oren Schellenberger.

Its bullshit and I wont blame Trout for pulling out. The moment Alvarez crowds him Cole will call the tko. Its pathetic and Jose was practically cheering for Alvarez at the press conference. Still cant figure out how the WBA has stayed silent here.

Another "Sulai-gate". The old scum bag should just drop the act and say it like it is: "Listen Trout.... you'll have to knock out my boy Canelo to get his title. And even then I can't guarantee anything. Good luck. Hahahahahahaha!!"

He (Sulai-scum) should just pass out all WBC titles to his Mexican fighter buddies and get it over with. This charade of actually having the fights is getting a bit transparent.