I'm gonna get a clip of Chavez Jr. dumped on his ass, and use it as a screensaver on my computer.

Can you believe the events after the fight?? First you got the obviously partisan crowd pelting the ring with bottles after the fight was stopped. Yeah...... on advice from the corner. Chavez Jr. quit on his stool. Yep. Well...... there goes one myth right there. Then the crowd pelts the ring. Real classy crowd there.

Then comes the interview with Chavez Junior. Wait a minute.... did he say he was winning the fight up until the stoppage?? Shit..... The knockdown must scrambled Junior's brain worse than anybody thought. Although, who's to say? Shit crowd, one of the judges I'm pretty sure had it for Chavez..... he may even be right.

Then he complains about Fonfara being too heavy. Really??!?? This gets better by the minute. Think of the irony. Julio Cesar Chavez Junior is accusing the opponent of being too heavy. I'll just let that sink in for a little bit. Yeah, Junior. For the first time in your career, you don't outweigh your opponent by 30 pounds on fight night. What a moron.

Not to mention the fact that Junior must have complained to the ref about 47 times in the first 4 or 5 rounds. What a whiner!! Then he comes in with his head low, looking to headbutt Fonfara. There's just no ending to the list of things one can derive from this fight.

But no matter. Fonfara made it academic. The sight of Junior been knocked on his ass is one of the sweetest sights I've ever seen in boxing. Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad I TVO'ed this fight!!!!!