Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Think that incessant electric tune in the background gets the real young ones in like the tunes behind their mindless computer games. Then you got the thumping base that gets the older ones in . Its boom crap mixed with dawg shit.
Awesome observation and post. This song is vile vomit. And 136 million mindless people loved it since July 15.
Not really you both just sound like old farts.I don't really have the time to play Computer games anymore but they are anything but mindless. Doing passive things like watching Game of thrones on television is pretty mindless, but interacting with a virtual environment built by a team of artists that changes every microsecond to respond to your input, is not really mindless. Not that being mindless is always a bad thing either.

The main thing is, not being a young teenage girl, I would probably managed to go through my entire life without having to be exposed to the video that you have now inflicted on us all. So thanks for that.

I am lucky when I put a tune up on YouBoob if it gets more than 26 hits.
They got that same background music on this track like on the pokies to suck in old people and young alike it is a mindless tune, similar to the tinkle tinkle thats behind sonic games and mario etc.
Yes I know what you are saying and can hear that, but actually Koji Kondo (The composer behind most of Nintendo's big hits including Super Mario) is a genius. Here is the soundtrack to Super Mario Galaxy Suite. To condense something down to a simple theme in the way he does is extremely difficult. There is certainly a lot more to it than tinkle tinkle. ( Not the OP pop song).