Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Haven't seen any of tonight's fight. I don't have to. I'm not interested. Groves beats Eubank Jr. DeGale beats Eubank Jr. Callum Smith beats Eubank Jr. any guy who can actually box a little and is not a standing target beats Eubank Jr.
Eubank has a great engine.............and that's it!
You are discounting the skills of Eubank Junior. His combinations are very impressive.
Of course he is talking to him about Eubank is like talking to you about Mayweather
Right, I've just watched it, so let's start by giving the cunt some credit.
1. Tbf to Eubank, I think that's the best I've seen him. His jab was good and his movement was good. Hit Yildirim with some nice shots too.
2. He's fighting away from home in a pretty hostile atmosphere and it didn't faze him one bit.
3. He's dealt very well with an unbeaten guy and closed the show well.
However........
1. Yildirim was very easy to look good against . No movement, no jab, walked forward without throwing anything and when he did throw, he left himself wide open. But hey, that's not Eubank's fault, you can only beat what's in front of you.
2. Eubank's percentage of punches landed was pretty poor.
3. A lot of wasted energy and was allowed to take breaks and lean on regularly. A more mobile fighter wouldn't allow that.
In summary, there was definite improvement, but Groves still beats him unless he makes a few monumental mistakes and allows himself to get hit by that crude uppercut .
I think that is exactly what happens. Groves get clipped and then Junior stops him.

I hope so!

Why was the German crowd rooting for a Turk