Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Why don't you worry about your own country? Don't pretend that you are in the least bit worried about abused kids when you sneer at dead bodies of toddlers on beaches. Sick of your self righteous lecturing about things you want to take the moral high ground on when in reality you act like a fucking snake. You sound like a greasy politician. When have i apologised for the kind of scum that do this or been offended and tried to make excuses for the people who let his happen?

You think you are such a fucking expert on everything and yet you are nothing but a boy who does not even live in the country you are lecturing. How many cases have you helped put together to bring the bastards that do this kind of thing to justice? You want to believe everything is a conspiracy to save yourself from having any responsibility, but the abuse of power by sick men is universal and you defend it.

How the fuck do you manage to make a thread celebrating England into one in which your get on your soapbox and lecture people who are far more informed and experienced than you on the ills of their country?
LOL are you kidding me, you're bringing up the Syrian kid whose Daddy wanted dental work in Europe so he risked the life of his toddler to get that million dollar smile?!?!?! Yeah, I'm fairly certain I'd go toothless instead of risking my child's life at all and I don't even have kids yet.

Sick of my what now? LOL I don't care, it's a free forum I'll post what I like. And yeah that includes my opinions (good and bad) of YOUR country.

Who said you apologized for anything? Read much do ya?

I don't think I'm an expert on much of anything. So instead of questioning the local authorities you want to have a go at me for pointing out the incompetence/corrupt nature of the local police in Rotherham or Rochdale or everywhere else this has happened? Bravo, this will surely end grooming gangs

You want to believe everything is a conspiracy to save yourself from having any responsibility, but the abuse of power by sick men is universal and you defend it.
Ummm what? Where do I defend "the abuse of power by sick men"? Gonna point that out maybe supply some evidence or something

How the fuck do you manage to make a thread celebrating England into one in which your get on your soapbox and lecture people who are far more informed and experienced than you on the ills of their country?
"Your get on your soapbox"......dafuq?

Um all I did was ask Master a question and then followed up by asking some more questions. I quite appreciate Master being involved in responding. Meanwhile you are just waiting to pounce on any post I make for whatever reason you want to.....how's about you try following someone else, maybe that'll suit you better?