Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Ya it’s interesting I just don’t spend a lot of time speaking on it here. I believe but I’m not out to convert anyone, it’s not my thing. Do as u wish I just find it strange when the anti religious spend so much time talking about religion
My reading lately has been about the life of Jesus as it appears to have been and that is before Christianity even existed. Jesus wasn't even a Christian. He was a Jew fighting for his country and appeared to be telling people to share rather than bow down to a system of taxation and occupation. If people really took that message to heart then we would be living in a different kind of world. The money lenders have won. The Temples have one. Occupation has won. People bought into magic, rather than the real message. It's just interesting, that's all. It has nothing to do with God for me. God is religion, I personally don't think Jesus was about God, but that is because I see him as a human and nothing more, though he likely saw it differently due his times and indoctrination.