Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
When Nigel Benn fought Mauro Galvano in Italy he was going to get ripped off by the Italians and lose his challenge for the title. Benn cut Galvano with a punch during the contest but the Italians were claiming it was a head-butt.

Cortez stood his ground to the intimidation and said that Benn had caused the cut by a punch and it was a legitimate stoppage and should have the title.

Cortez was excellent in that fight.
Oh yeah, cos the baddie boy Italian and his gang of thugs were gonna rip Benn off. Angelo Dundee cuts Ali’s glove and he’s the cleverest cunt in Boxing!
Never had any Brits cheat have we? Fucking Racist!
Herol Graham knocked down Kalambay twice clearly outpointing him and being robbed. I never forget.
Don’t make me talk negatively about Graham because he’s one of my all time faves, but Kalambay beat Graham fair and square in the U.K. Without an Italian Judge in site.
I was on about the rematch which was in italy.
I know you were . But I was pointing out that Kalambay was decent and doesn’t deserve you disrespecting him like he’s a piece of shit. Graham may have deserved the W, but I’ve seen worse robberies over here.