Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
I dont think it was incapacitating, and he could have had five minutes, but I dont blame khan or his trainer for taking the easier out. He wasnt taking punches well the whole fight, even by his standards, and this way the headlines can read virgil stopped it after a low blow.

Was a drag to hear Arum bring up Al haymon right away in the post fight, same old garbage. They have worked together before, promoters arent supposed to like each other, networks compete, just figure something out ffs. Hope this fight did solid numbers, the only thing that makes Crawford vs Spence likely is if they both start selling.
Bob has to say that when he has everyone’s attention, it’s how he builds the lie. This isn’t about Al Haymon at all. Bud said himself it is Arum in the way, it’s not hard to find he said “just like THEY didn’t give me the Pacquiao fight THEY won’t give me this, I just have to do my job and beat who THEY give me”. Simple logic deduces who THEY is.

Or you can look at when Spence, Crawford and Bob were all together and Spence said “call my promoter, oh wait, I’m my promoter, just call and make the fight”,,,,crickets.

Bob floats this idea it’s Al and the media will eat it up. Just like he acts like Garcia is an issue in regards to Loma but he has never made Garcia an offer, he has never made a call, but Garcia calls him and he won’t answer the call. And Garcia negotiates around Arum with others at Top Rank he is trying so hard. But Bob says,,,,but Bob says,,,,, Bob is a liar, he’s always been a liar, we have literally hundreds of documented cases of him lying.

Fights are not as hard to make as liars would have you believe. This is how they control the situation