Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Thinly veiled thread to justify Trump's massive insult to all of Baltimore residents.
Yup blame trump for everything.

Yeah, you're right.

Trump's Tweets about Baltimore being "a disgusting rat and rodent-infested mess," and "no human being would want to live there" aren't real at all. They were the result of Trump's Twitter account being skillfully hacked by the Dems.

Fuckin' Dems.....
Read up a little bit on who fucked Baltimore over.

Are you interpreting that I think Trump fucked Baltimore over? Wow.
No for years the democrat party ran it and fucked it’s financials. I mean bad stuff was going on and these guys were lining their pockets. Only giving a shit about staying in power for themselves. It was selfish and despicable and I know it happens on all sides but Chicago and Baltimore are havens for corrupt democrats and I’m glad they were called out. I wish we heard it more often. I wish he would say it about a particular city in my state that violence is an everyday occurrence and we have had 6 democratic mayors arrested, one in prison for life two others got out and ran again, one was successful the other was arrested for stealing campaign funds this not even a year out of prison. All of them from cities with violence. Corrupt democrats are pulling this shit in my state and who pays the price? The decent people stuck in those neighborhoods. But let’s build some housing for illegal immigrants