Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Did you see "A Bronx Tale"?

Remember that scene where Jane's brother accuses C in front of Jane of beating him up? Remember when C got frustrated and let the "n" word slip out?

That's what I mean, bro.

Otherwise good people, who claim to not be racist, let shit slip out under duress. That's when you see the real person.

Nothing to be ashamed of, bro.

You were being pressed... you resorted to school-boy racist shit to try and get back at me.

You slipped.

(Somewhere Denilson is looking on and smiling).
haha dude, seriously, that is sophomoric reasoning, and totally invalid. Surely you have your right to believe your conclusions, but most people laugh at your kind of oversimplifications. You got back at me over OTHER type of stuff. Who's to say what is worse, personal insults or what you WISH to see as racist comments? Who is the judge? People like you think YOU are the ultimate judges about which is worse. In fact, its up to each person, even though you want to minimize what YOU do and say, and exaggerate the things that don't suit you. Its sophomoric. And subjective. And I know you to be an intelligent person from many other messages you have sent me over the past year or so. And I know you know, but you're bored with the post-NFL period we're in right now, and need some action. Cant blame you really.

Oversimplifications? C'mon man. You said something racist, and got called out on it. It's not the first time, either. Just man up to it... you'll feel better.

Have I insulted you? Sure. You've done the same... so no point in arguing over that, is there.

"People like me"... "ultimate judges"... where TF do you get all this stuff, bro? Hurting your back reaching for those straws, are we?

You lose what little credibility you may have when you continue to deny shit... AFTER you've been caught red-handed. Why do it? It only magnifies your slipups.

There's only one point being made here:

You lashed out with a very directly aimed and racist comment, which you were told to clean up.

But not before it revealed what you'll do when cornered. You use racism as a weapon. If you'll only admit it, you'll feel better... like when the alcoholic finally admits he's an alcoholic.

I just figured since "racist" is the operative insult here in the forum... that I'd give you a heads-up on what being a racist actually is.

Don't worry though... you're not the only one with that problem.

BTW... I AM bored now with the post-Super Bowl lull and little boxing. Hopefully sports in general will pick up.
To be honest, you were told to clean up quite a bit, and by this you have proven to be the ULTIMATE reacher for straws, so much so that your back has been in traction a few times over the past year or so. Another thing that is clear is how you seem to confuse the chronology of how things actually unfold. YOu seem to be the type that has a blind spot the size of Jupiter --- well, OK, Im exaggerating there a wee bit --- let's say Saturn in that you sling insults repeatedly until you (twistedly) get a retaliatory response and then play the victim of a lashing out. I know you've had it rough over the past few years, so I've cut you quite a bit of slack with your demeanor. But the Mod was right to call you out on it as it had really crossed the line and you really had to learn to rein it in. See, you cried and ran after only a few words I wrote, like a girl would do. But I had about 2 months' patience with you before it really needed to be addressed. It's you, Tito, the tiger that you want to so desperately be, who really doesnt have the eggs for this business.

If I were a 54-year old fat fuck, I'd be embarrassed to write half the shit you write.

Can you at least be original with your comments? Instead of riding the coattails of mine?