Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Don't be so naive and stupid of course we are not all equal.

This is what i mean about the idealogical nonsense you have been shoving down everyones throats here for years. You try and bend the world around your own stupidity rather than make the effort to educate yourself.

Being deserving of equal respect is not the same thing as being equal. Just more of your simplistic PC nonsense. Men and Women are not equal. Adults and Children are not equal. An Employer and an Employee are not equal. A disabled person and an able bodied person are not equal.

You try telling somebody in a wheelchair, don't worry about the 40 steps up to the entrance to the building, because we are all equal. We are not equal and people have for years made any excuse to avoid facing that. It matters not that Universal access benefits able bodied people too. Parents with puchchairs, delivery personnel with trolleys, elderly people with mobility issues, all end up with one less barrier when ramps and alternative to steps are included but all over the world buildings are still going up under the premise that it is not something that needs to be considered. That is what your kind of reductive reasoning is responsible for.

You are pretending that crimes carried out against people for things they have no control over should not be evaluated at all, and that the kind of hate speech that normalised those kind of crimes be ignored too.

So no queer or Paki bashing, No such thing as racist stereotyping as far as you are concerned? No wonder you think nothing of saying thing like Spergy bastard yourself . No wonder that TIC feels emboldened by you giving him the green light to adopt it and Freedoms constant sick antisemitism did not even raise an eyebrow from you.

I know it exists because i spent over ten years involved in legal cases prosecuting it. I know like many what it is like to deal with people staring at those i love every day as though they were freaks, that is an uncomfortable fact you seem unwilling to process, but it is a fact just the same.

What you believe seems to have very little in common with the real world or reality at all.
We're not all equal? How?

So it's "stupid" to treat everyone as my equal?

How are those folks not equal?

I'd probably tell that person in the wheelchair I'd help them up and/or they are free to sue whoever owns that building to bring it up to code as it's got to have handicap access at least in America it does.

I think crimes carried out against people for things they have no control over happen all the time and that in addressing the consequences and punishments of those crimes MOTIVE and PREMEDITATION are more important than anything else.

I'm sorry, I view "Queers" and "Pakis" as PEOPLE and if you assault a person out of the clear blue or because they are this or that or because you just had an argument with them and you turned it physical, then you should be held accountable for it. Is that wrong? Speech normalizes physical assaults does it now Mr. "punch a Nazi"? I mean YOU don't even believe that shit in practice, else you wouldn't say half the shit you say to me, unless of course you think I'm on some different level than you and it's ok to do.

Racial stereotyping isn't illegal now and if it were made illegal how would it be stopped? You stereotype people racially.

No, I don't think anything of calling someone "spergy", there's multiple definitions of the word and how I use it vs how it's taken can have a really big difference between them. I caused TIC to feel a certain way? @TIC is that true? I emboldened @Freedom? Those two are responsible for themselves and their views, I'm responsible for ME (and my child). Or....are YOU responsible for Antifa violence? If this whole view you have is good one way then certainly if you turn it around it's just as good and fair, or is it different?

I'm sorry that's been the case for you with the legal cases and all. I appreciate you fairly responding to the question I posed, and I am actually quite impressed you did so. THAT is maybe the start of an actual worthwhile discussion for once.

Well if the real world is anything like this:
Equity Through Accuracy: Changes to Our Hate Map
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...s-our-hate-map
In pursuit of a more accurate and more just hate map, the Intelligence Project (IP) has committed to collapsing the Black Separatist listing. We will still monitor these groups, but we will be transferring them to hate ideologies, including antisemitism, that better describe the harm their rhetoric inflicts.

This decision comes after many internal and external conversations. A change in the way the map is structured will better capture the power dynamics endemic to white supremacy. Black separatist groups land on the SPLC’s hate map because they propagate antisemitic, anti-LGBTQ and male supremacist views, not because they oppose a white supremacist power structure.

Then yeah I'm really getting more and more out of touch with reality & "the real world"....and I'll continue to do so, because a person is a person is a person no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, or gender. And I also still consider trans to be a bit mental, but if someone is 18 and wants to do whatever they want to do, have at it (unless it's contact sports vs women, and I'll oppose the hell out of that).

Good chat, I appreciate it Beanz
sorry el kabong you don't have that kind of power over me. i call larry spergy because he acts like a spergy toucher. sticks & stones