King' Arthur's WBO Inter-Continental light-heavyweight title is on the line. Still the Commonwealth champion, Arthur won this WBO ranking title against Anthony Yarde in his last fight, who previously held the belt from 2017-2019, making five successful defences before vacating to challenge for the WBO world title.

There's two other WBO championship contests as South Londoner Archie Sharp (19-0, 9KOs) takes on 30-year-old stand-in opponent Diego Andrade Chavez (13-4-2, 1KO) for the WBO Global super-featherweight championship; and Derbyshire's Zach Parker defends his WBO International super-middleweight belt for the first time to Sherzod Khusanov (22-2-1, 10KOs).

Lyndon Arthur: “It’s a world title for Faraci and any of these guys who want to face me because they want my number one ranking. There is no pressure now that I am number one in the WBO rankings.

“The goal has always been the same, whether I am ranked number 10 or number one. The goal has always been to win a world title.

“Faraci has got a decent record, to be fair. He has beaten some undefeated kids and a few had winning records. He is coming to win and doesn’t know how to lose. I have to show him how to lose so I am excited for the fight.”

Manchester's Lyndon Arthur bettered his bitter rival Anthony Yarde in their December fight, by utilising his superb jab and intelligent range to pepper 'The Beast' all fight long to gain scores of 115-114 from two of the ringside judges.

The 30-year-old is unbeaten in 18 contests and is currently part of a thriving domestic scene that includes Olympian Joshua Buatsi and world title contenders Callum Johnson; Craig Richards; and former victim, Yarde.

Swiss-born Faraci, 29 from Lazio, is a former Italian light-heavyweight champion, unbeaten in 15 bouts. Managed by Toni Barbera, he is currently ranked as the best 175-pounder in Italy.

Lyndon Arthur vs Davide Faraci
10x3 WBO International light-heavyweight title

Zach Parker vs Sherzod Khusanov
10x3 WBO International super-middleweight title

Archie Sharp vs Diego Andrade Chavez
10x3 WBO Global super-featherweight title

Dennis McCann vs John Chuwa
8x3 Bantamweight contest

Muhammad Ali vs Lee Glover
6x3 Super-featherweight contest

Sam Noakes vs Lee Connelly
6x3 Lightweight contest