OK.... So we ALL (including myself) often complain about who gets the Fighter of the Year award, or Fight of the Year award...

That being said I though we could hold our own awards..... You can ONLY vote once per category... So heres how it's gonna go. I'm gonna create a list of the awards that we will be giving.... You will then reply with your nominees/votes and by the end of the month before the new year I will add up all the nominees and see who got the most votes.

Be sure you put them in the order which they appear so that votes are tallied correctly..... Put the number of the category beside your nominee. If you don't have a nominee for all category's right now you can post what you do have now and then comeback and edit your post before the end of the year. Lets do this people....

SADDOS 2006 BOXING AWARDS

1. Fighter of the year
2. Fight of the year
3. KO of the year
4. Upset of the year
5. Event of the year - This could be a fight, death, 1st Boxing World Cup held. etc. etc. etc.
6. Round of the year
7. Comeback fighter of the year - Meaning a fighter who came back in this year NOT a comeback in an actual fight.