After watching a replay of the JMM MAB fight it seemed like mentioning Pac was the proverbial 800 pound gorrila in the room. All this talk of a rematch is a little boring. Did anyone else notice that both fighters had gray hairs? The time to establish their legacy is now. There is only one way to do it and I don't think it's all that exciting at this point to find out is MAB is better than JMM. The prez of the WBC had it right when he made Pac the next mandatory fight. This has to be the next fight or so help me god, I'm skipping any rematch.

Pac is in his prime and nobody can call themselves a true champion unless they beat him.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that Humberto Soto has the best chance at him. He's a hard hitting counter puncher who can move which should be the perfect foil for Pac's blitzing style. Those two qualities make him a better candidate than Juarez even if Juarez's loss to him for those reasons didn't make it obvious.

I also like Joan Guzman to make it, at the very least, a battle to the end.

Finally I'd like to see Edwin Valero just as a curiosity because at least someone would get knocked out quickly.