On June 9th we witnessed exactly what I said we were. A complete dominance on the part of M.Cotto. I told everyone on this page that Judah's style favored Cotto and not many wanted to believe me. I don't buy anything Judah says because he is like Mayweather....They are in for the money and not for the glory. Judah had his moments early just as I predicted, but once his power was not effected, It became a 1 sided fight.

Those low blows were low but that didn't determine the fight! Cotto's determination did! This man kept coming forward and forward!

Cotto is dangerous!!! because he put constant pressure on his opponents. His speed & power was clearly shown 2nite!!

I hope M.Cotto get the respect he deserves from his boxing critics!! Boxing needs fighters like Cotto.....Fighters that come to fight and not 4 the money!!

Hats off to Judah because he hung in there for a while, but i said it and I'll say it again.....Judah is over rated @ 147!!!

Not even a focused Judah could beat Cotto on his best night!!!!!

Judah is full of shit!!!!!
[img width=700 height=630]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j202/BORICUAJUNI24/Untitled-1.jpg[/img]