Considering the fact that Tony was born in these here United States, should this kid have learned English? Pac man did it and so do did Cotto just to name a few champions who went there.

Ok I am watching the fight and I see Tony's complaint and I am just in round 2. Unfortunately for Tony the high volume of pitter patter punches and jabs are causing more of a smoke screen and added sound effects to fool the judges. To Williams credit, this does not take away the fact that he is keeping Tony from doing what he does in the same area of volume punching. (So he is basicly one upping Tony) Tony is blocking most and I do mean most of those shots. I guess the few that are landing are still more than the ones that Tony is landing which are just as far and in between as Williams' punches. I guess from what I am seeing now, Williams is fighting the smartest fight for himself, just staying far enough on the outside, taking advantage of his reach and speed and throwing pitter patters. (This kid is going to hard to beat but not impossible) I agree with Merchant when he said that not all of Williams' punches are thrown with the same intensity. Anyway.. I am going back to watching the fight. I am enjoying it.