I guess it turned out that it is BHOP that has the GREATEST LEGACY IN OUR ERA.

at 42 still giving p4p top fighters a defeat.

I've always like roy more then bhop in the past, but I don't think roy could beat bhop in a rematch.

I think roys win over bhop was a good one, but bhop got way better after that. I think bhop surpass roys legacy and prime for prime AND pound for pound.

I think prime for prime is the hardest to debate, but its clear even at 42 and older bhop would beat roy today which really means nothing but means a lot comparing who turned out to have the GREATER LEGACY.

i ALSO think staying at one division and ruling it for a long long time, is much harder then handpicking division diving capturing ABC titles. Not only did bhop rule a division for 20+ defense, he moved up to embarrASS the man who ktfo roy and took roy out of his prime TARVER. yea yea barely any of us like TARVER but what he did to roy isn't easy, gotta give tarver props him and johnson figured out ROY. not only did they figured him out they ended him.

BOTTOM LINE BERNARD "THE EXACUTIONER" HOPKINS IS OUR GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!